Football Transfers Thread

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Actually, i think they got around the rules by loaning him for this season, and paying the full fee next season.

they really should put an end to these loop holes, all clubs do it I know, but its not to the betterment of the game....

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
See Costa finally going to Atletico Madrid in January. Wonder if this means he won't play at all for Chelsea now; if so Birmingham happy to give him some games (starting place not guaranteed obvs) in the meantime on loan :p

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
See Costa finally going to Atletico Madrid in January. Wonder if this means he won't play at all for Chelsea now; if so Birmingham happy to give him some games (starting place not guaranteed obvs) in the meantime on loan :p
I really wished he didn't, then hindsight's a tool we don't posse

Bollox

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
I really wished he didn't, then hindsight's a tool we don't posse

Bollox

Yeah winning Europa would have meant good send off for wenger plus champions league footie
Instead poor last season to reflect the last 13 years

Would love Brendon Rogers to get the job !

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Yeah winning Europa would have meant good send off for wenger plus champions league footie

He wouldn't take it. Haven't seen the Arsenal squad show any good character this season :p

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England

I feel he falls into the bracket of 'not' fresh talent.

I guess it will be a first team coach or Assistant who having a individual approach. If Enrique is too expensive then this will be the key.[DOUBLEPOST=1526022254][/DOUBLEPOST]
He wouldn't take it. Haven't seen the Arsenal squad show any good character this season :p
have to give you a cookie on that one x

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Slight bump to this thread (if this should go into the general football thread please let me know) but very happy with my Hoops' business this year so far.

Ins: Sam Field, Charlie Austin, Jordy de Wijs (three of the four loanees that reignited us last year), Andre Dozzell (22yo with plenty of potential from Ipswich)
Outs: Tom Carroll (rejected a new deal and likely being replaced by Dozzell), Liam Kelly (Motherwell)
Rumours: Todd Kane being linked with Pompey, Lyndon Dykes being linked with a few PL clubs, we're considering Chuks Aneke and Jack Rudoni (two impressive League One players)

I'd be chuffed if all of this happened except Dykes

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Slight bump to this thread (if this should go into the general football thread please let me know) but very happy with my Hoops' business this year so far.

Ins: Sam Field, Charlie Austin, Jordy de Wijs (three of the four loanees that reignited us last year), Andre Dozzell (22yo with plenty of potential from Ipswich)
Outs: Tom Carroll (rejected a new deal and likely being replaced by Dozzell), Liam Kelly (Motherwell)
Rumours: Todd Kane being linked with Pompey, Lyndon Dykes being linked with a few PL clubs, we're considering Chuks Aneke and Jack Rudoni (two impressive League One players)

I'd be chuffed if all of this happened except Dykes
And Chuks Aneke started where?

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread