This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

Lol no this is her thing she likes going to bed when I play GTA especially the storymode she says that she likes watching me play. And like every girl she goes into the kitchens of various characters and admire how the place looks especially the kitchen. Lol no kidding. And like an typical American she is spellbounded by the term Leg before wicket (LBW). BTW she loves Twenty20.

Yeah but mate, what are you on about????

Ha iv enjoyed this thread! Just some people are so so frustrating. I don't get the way of thinking from some!

If I'm being very generous I'd say they just want to be part of the developing process and improving the game, but since there is nothing major apparent they are nitpicking stuff like bowling animations.

But I guess I like to assume the best in people! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1510173847][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah but mate, what are you on about????

He is responding to my small joke, not sure why he posted the same thing twice and quoted me twice though...

Please pardon me if this has already been asked, but what is the state of sides the AI bowler chooses to bowl?

For example in both the previous games, AI fast bowlers would continuously choose to bowl round the wicket to Right hand batsmen. Similarly a Right arm offie would very often bowl Over the wicket to Left Hand Batsmen.

This is a tiny issue, but certainly breaks the immersion a bit.

So it’d be great if any tester could comment on this. :)

@grkrama Since you’ve been concentrating on the human batting side, maybe you could comment on this?

If I'm being very generous I'd say they just want to be part of the developing process and improving the game, but since there is nothing major apparent they are nitpicking stuff like bowling animations.

But I guess I like to assume the best in people! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1510173847][/DOUBLEPOST]

He is responding to my small joke, not sure why he posted the same thing twice and quoted me twice though...

Animations though when the game is sat in shops in boxes is never going to change

Animations though when the game is sat in shops in boxes is never going to change

Sure, but I just always imagine these guys are <14 years old. Makes it more understandable even if it's probably not true in every case.

Anyway back to topic. Describe your favourite wicket you've got to me. :p (open question to anyone on the beta team)

Sure, but I just always imagine these guys are <14 years old. Makes it more understandable even if it's probably not true in every case.

Anyway back to topic. Describe your favourite wicket you've got to me. :p (open question to anyone on the beta team)

Mine would be Wood bowling Warner!

He was all over me, then I bowled a full straight one and with the slingy action it just seemed to do him for pace forward defence stumps splatter

Feedback is your key word..
Constructive feedback is ever better...

Utter complete rubbish helps no one!!

Telling me the computer generated Woakes isn't using his body enough is utterly useless!![DOUBLEPOST=1510173169][/DOUBLEPOST]

Why even the vids, just let them wait till release. Always a minority that spoil it
Exaclty, you named it yourself. Utter complete rubbish. Just ignore such people.

Me and a lot of other people cannot wait to get our hands on the game :D We should be thankful someone is making cricket games nowadays. I guess people have forgotten that cricket games were never ever famous before Bigant came in the action. And Wealey, you bringing us footage is highly appreciated by people here and lemme tell u the people from our online league group on FB are thanking u as well :)

Sir why you not upload you playing game 24/7 - we want all matches record including all
Animations - please answer if you can play players upload of DBC17. I like videos glad BA is not stealing money like DBC17 . Why you not show all teams include in game. Why you not show all menus in game ? Why Woakes bowl with foot not arm ? Will BA make sure all blades of grass are right length ?

Sir why you not upload you playing game 24/7 - we want all matches record including all
Animations - please answer if you can play players upload of DBC17. I like videos glad BA is not stealing money like DBC17 . Why you not show all teams include in game. Why you not show all menus in game ? Why Woakes bowl with foot not arm ? Will BA make sure all blades of grass are right length ?
I hope this is Sarcasm :D

Mine would be Wood bowling Warner!

He was all over me, then I bowled a full straight one and with the slingy action it just seemed to do him for pace forward defence stumps splatter

You had much luck with the short stuff on those hard bouncy pitches? Wickets like fending off fierce bouncers and being caught at short leg or slip?[DOUBLEPOST=1510176711][/DOUBLEPOST]
Settle down there, big boy.

Sorry babe.

I'm not sure if this has been answered but can we put custom teams in career?

Bravo. It was only at the end I realised it was a joke... top stuff.[DOUBLEPOST=1510176808][/DOUBLEPOST]
You had much luck with the short stuff on those hard bouncy pitches? Wickets like fending off fierce bouncers and being caught at short leg or slip?[DOUBLEPOST=1510176711][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sorry babe.

I bounced out Warner a beaut with Broad. Bounced a bit more and top edged to fine leg. Gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread