This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

Lol no this is her thing she likes going to bed when I play GTA especially the storymode. And like every girl she goes into the kitchens of various characters and admire how the place looks especially the kitchen. Lol no kidding. And like an typical American she is spellbounded by the term Leg before wicket (LBW)

Lol am I in the ashes cricket forum? What are you talking about???

Man this is becoming so unbearable. I work for Verizon here in states and all I am doing is hogging this website and keeping tabs on new gameplay videos. My American girlfriend is going to hate me when I get this on PS4 lol. She used to cringe and get annoyed when I used to play DBC14 and DBC17 all day and in the night I had to redeem myself by playing GTA, where she goes to sleep watching me play the storyline. Lol

I am trying to get a second date with a girl who knew what I meant when I said "I'm a stadium announcer on Don Bradman Cricket 17"

People are either thick, a little bit simple or really have nothing better to do!!

Seriously guys? Woakes not using his non bowling arm? Not using his body?

Change his animation then? Switch it to something else! Or when you play the game don't freeze frame every second to find a fault.

I'm sorry but it's exactly way I'm reluctant to put anything else up!

No animations = why we not mo capping players.

New animations = critics he animation from the player

Just to be aware, I didn't hack Wealey's account - you bastards drove him to the point he ended up sounding like me!!

Just to be aware, I didn't hack Wealey's account - you bastards drove him to the point he ended up sounding like me!!

Why don't you guys just ignore the negative feedback instead of answering them? You can't expect a game with fully positive feedback no matter how good it is, there will always be such people.

Easiest thing to do is... IGNORE.

Because I'm just a nice guy.. check if you can all view this in HD for me... it's not what I was going to post but some of you on here are quite nice.

I'm going to post something different this is just a tester and I already had it recorded!

And forever will this day be known as Wealeyday

Why don't you guys just ignore the negative feedback instead of answering them? You can't expect a game with fully positive feedback no matter how good it is, there will always be such people.

Easiest thing to do is... IGNORE.
Feedback is your key word..
Constructive feedback is ever better...

Utter complete rubbish helps no one!!

Telling me the computer generated Woakes isn't using his body enough is utterly useless!![DOUBLEPOST=1510173169][/DOUBLEPOST]
Maybe an idea to create a beta media thread with just vids? No discussion? That beta players can post vids and info and all other discussion is somewhere else @MattW @SnowyCasanova ???

Why even the vids, just let them wait till release. Always a minority that spoil it

Feedback is your key word..
Constructive feedback is ever better...

Utter complete rubbish helps no one!!

Telling me the computer generated Woakes isn't using his body enough is utterly useless!![DOUBLEPOST=1510173169][/DOUBLEPOST]

Why even the vids, just let them wait till release. Always a minority that spoil it

You should just upload the videos as unlisted and pm the link to people that you think deserve them. (and make begging for the link an instant ban)

:lol

You should just upload the videos as unlisted and pm the link to people that you think deserve them. (and make begging for the link an instant ban)

:lol

Ha iv enjoyed this thread! Just some people are so so frustrating. I don't get the way of thinking from some!

So she's so gripped by the cricket that she can't fall asleep to that? ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1510169864][/DOUBLEPOST]

That would have been a
So she's so gripped by the cricket that she can't fall asleep to that? ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1510169864][/DOUBLEPOST]

That would have been a fun video to watch though. :lol
Lol no this is her thing she likes going to bed when I play GTA especially the storymode she says that she likes watching me play. And like every girl she goes into the kitchens of various characters and admire how the place looks especially the kitchen. Lol no kidding. And like an typical American she is spellbounded by the term Leg before wicket (LBW). BTW she loves Twenty20.

Users who are viewing this thread