Ashes Cricket General Discussion

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don't you guys think that the game is really easy to play?
I've been playing on Veteran, Hard Batting, Bowling, and Fielding. It is super easy to hit sixes.
Maybe it was due to playing on a batting pitch.
CAn you show players wearing jersey in ODI/T-20??

Culmernation

Associate Cricketer
I've been playing on Veteran, Hard Batting, Bowling, and Fielding. It is super easy to hit sixes.

Give yourself some credit, you might be really good!

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
CAn you show players wearing jersey in ODI/T-20??

I have already been slammed for sharing way too many video links. You can just go to my channel "Anmol Juneja - Gameplay" and check it out. I did a live stream today and there are a few Videos as well.

Reactions: DAP
D

Deleted member 185125

How about legend? And are you talking about all match formats?

fender211pi

School Cricketer
Just got my copy guys!!! IT'S SOOOO GOOD. Can't wait for you all to play it!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20171114_174226_731.jpg
    IMG_20171114_174226_731.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 14

estmsm

Club Captain
I cant play a sweep shot with the standard controls. Can anyone help me out?

indian_tamizhan

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I mean seriously, what the actual f. The whole point of cricket is exactly to play the shot according to the ball.

And, more to the point - there IS a front foot pull in the game. (For now.)

It's good to be reading that most of the "bugs" are people not being able to play the game they want to, as opposed to major problems/issues.

Guys, chill!!! the only reason why i have mentioned that thing on bug reporting section is, i just didn’t want to create a separate thread for it, as it was just our request and not a bug.. being a hardcore cricket fan, we pretty much know it’s not how cricket is to be played.. Yorkers on back foot and bouncers on front foot is absolutely unrealistic, we pretty much know it.. but the only reason is, almost all the players in the online leagues follow a simple tactic of bowling Yorker-bouncer combo.. in legend mode, you hardly get time to change the footwork as you cannot be able to see the ball length colour prior to the release. So for each and every delivery, you have to premeditate in order to connect the ball.. here you don’t know when your opponent is gonna bowl a bouncer or Yorker.. so for example, by expecting a bouncer if you premeditate in back foot, if suddenly he bowls a Yorker, you will lose the wicket.. likewise if you premeditate in front foot, and if he bowls short deliveries, you cannot connect it.. here what people used to do is, they bowl continuous bouncers / short balls.. so by thinking to save your wicket if you keep on playing in front foot, you cannot be able to connect the ball at all.. so at one stage, when you wanna score, you will try back foot, and suddenly he drop in few Yorkers and you’ll lose the wicket.. of course you can try to judge the bowler’s mind and play, which is what we are doing, but we feel we are playing more of a mind-quiz game than a good cricket.. hence wanted to post a REQUEST (not a bug).. to see the impact of this in action, you may check the following video of a recent online match which was played today between two of us.. I belong to the bowling team..

As if they are some online elite cult haha!

Hmm, may be why not play a game with any of us or check the online leaderboards in Dbc14 and Dbc17! Cheers!

...claims that's why a game that hasn't released yet doesn't have many online players.

No one from our group has said this. Sorry.

You couldn't make it up: can't pick length, calls it a bug

Not just us! Literally no could judge the length against pacers in online legend mode without premeditation, mainly against the Yorker-bouncer tactics.

The nerve of these self-proclaimed 'clubs' who claim to be the flag bearers of online games because of a, wait for it, Facebook page. Basically change the balance of the game because they are too egoistic to play at a lower difficulty. I prefer naveencc to this sort of uptight entitlement crap.

Sorry dude. We don’t have any ego to play in lower difficulty. But concerned as the shots (shot timings etc) in the lower difficulty will be very easier.

Big Ant should add a new difficulty level called "Super-Duper-Elite-Hardcore-Godmode" and then just make it the same as Rookie/Easiest. That would make these guys happy.

Seriously, couldn’t control my laugh.. just because of asking for the option of playing pull/hook/cut against the bouncers in front foot in legend mode, you guys think we are some school kids who want an arcadish hit-every-ball-to-six type of gameplay..? lol.. since dbc14, we always..... always.... played in the legend mode.. we are just requesting if anything possible could be added to avoid the premeditation thing.. Thats it. Even if our request gets denied, we are just gonna live with this premeditating-reading bowler’s mind and gambling thing, than switching back to any lower difficulties. Peace!

Last edited:

indian_tamizhan

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
it's not a bug. you aren't good enough. get better. there IS a front-foot pull in the game anyway.

Is it? lol, why don't you play an online match against me and prove it with your batting? lemme bowl.. well you wont i know lol.. don't just bluff without playing even a single online match in Legend mode against good players!

The way he describes it, I dunno, it almost sounds like cricket...

Sorry, i'm talking about Rugby not cricket!

I love that his signature advertises " the blissful feel of playing lifelike cricket matches online in Ps4!!!" and then he describes front-foot pre-meditation to a ceaseless barrage yorkers and bouncers.
no use in wasting time in replying to your msgs anymore..

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Is it? lol, why don't you play an online match against me and prove it with your batting? lemme bowl.. well you wont i know lol.. don't just bluff without playing even a single online match in Legend mode against good players!

Sorry, i'm talking about Rugby not cricket!

no use in wasting time in replying to your msgs anymore..

difference is i know i'm shit.

Users who are viewing this thread