Ashes Cricket General Discussion

I'm not trying to have a go at you or anything, you can just answer the question with a yes or no....
If the game wasn't designed with AI vs AI in mind, why is there a feature to have an AI vs AI game? If I've been given a feature, I'll use it.

hey guys just a quick question what is the latest version of the game some people posted 1.0354 but some did 1.0349. I downloaded from Indian psn and mine says 1.0349. if there is updated patch than this how do i get that. Please help
PS4 - 1.0349
Xbox - 1.0354 - that’s my take on it.

hey guys just a quick question what is the latest version of the game some people posted 1.0354 but some did 1.0349. I downloaded from Indian psn and mine says 1.0349. if there is updated patch than this how do i get that. Please help
The different version numbers represent different versions for different platforms and regions. You have the latest version available for your console.

If the game wasn't designed with AI vs AI in mind, why is there a feature to have an AI vs AI game? If I've been given a feature, I'll use it.

A simple 'no' would suffice. Far out.

I know this is completely out of BA control. More the reason Xbox is a better option

Anything abt it
When i am playing with my brother in same team with Broadcast camera...invert batting doesnt work...any solution?
Xbox along with guest accoun

Still hoping for the US PSN release before 16/11 ends there. Just so frustrating, losing my trust in PSN day by day.
It will be available in 6 hours from now.
PS Store usually gets updated 8 hours later from 12am.

Reactions: DAP
@SnowyCasanova Please go ahead and delete this thread 'Not available on US play store'.

There is a chance they would not release the game for days
Nah, they will because their official US blog already states the release dat as 16/11[DOUBLEPOST=1510828495][/DOUBLEPOST]
It will be available in 6 hours from now.
PS Store usually gets updated 8 hours later from 12am.
That's great then

Static fixed and far cameras are included in day 1 release patch for xbox :) This game is too good...Excellent work bigant!!
View attachment 199988

Hey i was looking for static camera in PS4,can you let me know which settings you used for static camera in XBOX

Use it as you wish.

All I was doing is letting you understand some insight, that as the developer of the game, that we paid it no attention whatsoever and the results show nothing about the game vs a human - this is irrefutable and others should be aware of that whenever watching the videos.

Users who are viewing this thread