Stadium Creation Checklist

Does anybody have an idea why in some stadiums the adboards do not change? Is there like an option to have static adboards and maybe digital/switching adboards?

@GorgeousGeorge59 and @wasteyouryouth do you guys have any idea what might be happening with the stadium adboards? When i am trying to add them to stadiums it stops changing and only shows the one sponsor. Had it happen in 2 stadiums i have tried now. Very frustrating to be honest.

I have just realised all of my logos have gone. Including team logos and edited stadium logos.:mad

@GorgeousGeorge59 and @wasteyouryouth do you guys have any idea what might be happening with the stadium adboards? When i am trying to add them to stadiums it stops changing and only shows the one sponsor. Had it happen in 2 stadiums i have tried now. Very frustrating to be honest.
I'd noticed that. I'm not sure if they change in a match or not.

I'd noticed that. I'm not sure if they change in a match or not.

It is a fault with the game. When i shared a stadium with logos that's when they started changing in a match, only thing is when i did that i lost all logos i had downloaded or edited.

It is a fault with the game. When i shared a stadium with logos that's when they started changing in a match, only thing is when i did that i lost all logos i had downloaded or edited.
I back up my stuff everyday because of that.

Did you play at the stadium straight after you'd made it by any chance? That seemed to be the issue that possibly caused the loss of logos, for me anyway. Would perhaps mention it in the bugs thread. Guessing they weren't able to fix before the most recent patch but it could help if it is still being looked into.

I've shared a few stadiums since I got the pc version and haven't lost logos yet. But I haven't played at them after creating them either.

Did you play at the stadium straight after you'd made it by any chance? That seemed to be the issue that possibly caused the loss of logos, for me anyway. Would perhaps mention it in the bugs thread. Guessing they weren't able to fix before the most recent patch but it could help if it is still being looked into.

I've shared a few stadiums since I got the pc version and haven't lost logos yet. But I haven't played at them after creating them either.

Yes i added the logos and then went to a match but the adboard logos were not changing so i just thought to share the stadium and then try playing a match, as soon as i did that the logos were changing as they should but after i exit the match i lost all in game logos .

Can someone make Kingsmead (Durban), Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium (Saint Lucia), Queens Sports Club (Bulawayo), Pallekele International Cricket Stadium (Kandy) and Sinhalese Sports Club Ground (Colombo) ?

Can someone make Kingsmead (Durban), Darren Sammy National Cricket Stadium (Saint Lucia), Queens Sports Club (Bulawayo), Pallekele International Cricket Stadium (Kandy) and Sinhalese Sports Club Ground (Colombo) ?

Hi Mate, we've all got other little projects going right now. Why don't you have a crack? Would be a good help to finish off the list.

@wasteyouryouth is there any chance you can upload some of these logos for adboards if you already have them from Dbc17 please.

3 mobile

Bbc sport

Paytm

Jazz mobile

Sharjah logo

Pepsi

Geo

I am hoping to get some asian stadium adboards done in the coming days.

If you could possibly make the bt sport logo please as they have the Ashes on tv this time around. Thanks

@wasteyouryouth is there any chance you can upload some of these logos for adboards if you already have them from Dbc17 please.

3 mobile

Bbc sport

Paytm

Jazz mobile

Sharjah logo

Pepsi

Geo

I am hoping to get some asian stadium adboards done in the coming days.

If you could possibly make the bt sport logo please as they have the Ashes on tv this time around. Thanks
Yeah, I still have a lot of them I think. Will have a look.

Users who are viewing this thread