No Requests Intelligent Designs: Update: PSL, SA domestic, IND WC Kit, IND domestic

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Thanks. I already have all these logos.

To clarify what I'm currently working on (for everyone).

I'm going to finish off Zimbabwe domestic with kits for Mountaineers and Rhinos that aren't what they are wearing now but based roughly on their most recent kits. The same with Khan Research Laboratories from Pakistan.

Then I'm doing West Indies domestic - first class and adding logos. Although I will probably not fully update the one day kits as the Regional 50 Over tournament starts at the end of the month and I don't want to waste my time making kits that will probably be out of date in three weeks.

The same goes for Indian domestic teams. The regional T20 tournament has just started so if anyone has links to the kits (pictures or videos) that are being worn in that competition please share. Otherwise I will probably wait until kits for this years Vijay Hazare trophy which starts in February start appearing.

That doesn't mean others can't update the kits if they want.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
@wasteyouryouth I just noticed, Hotstar has every Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy highlights... so you can look there for Indian teams Jersey... I like the new Jersey of Karnataka and Chennai... Mumbai goes with all dark blue kit, which looks boring...

Last edited:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
@wasteyouryouth I just noticed, Hotstar has every Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy highlights... so you can look there for Indian teams Jersey... I like the new Jersey of Karnataka and Chennai... Mumbai goes with all bark blue kit, which looks boring...
What's hotstar?

I did find a couple last night so I should be able to work on some sooner.

bobgofaster197

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi wasteyouryouth I popped this in the retro thread just thought would put in here in case any chance you can update the England touring badge like this picture when you get a chance I would but I don't have the PC version thanks

2re6w5h.jpg

bobgofaster197

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
It's just the colour looks kind of biege/cream on yours just needs to be white or silver make sense? If you can that is I would try but only have the console version and accurate logos are hard to do, is not possible to cut and paste i.e as an SVG file?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
It's just the colour looks kind of biege/cream on yours just needs to be white or silver make sense? If you can that is I would try but only have the console version and accurate logos are hard to do, is not possible to cut and paste i.e as an SVG file?
You can duplicate existing logos and recolouring can be done in the creator. If you just want white all you need to do is select the layer, go to the colour section and choose opacity and push up. The previous colour sticks so if you wanted a silver colour do that on the first one and then use opacity to get the same colour on the rest.

I can do recolour and share it but I'm busy today.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Hey @wasteyouryouth something I noticed after you asked me about whether ICC Americas and Universities play in the 4-day domestic comp in career.

cxIzQ9H.jpg

While they do play in that competition in the game, the Windward and Leeward Islands don't. Which, at least according to the Wikipedia page, is incorrect (Though Combined Campuses have appeared in the past) and it should be the other way around, with Windward and Leeward in the 4-day and Americas and Universities in the OD comp only. Seems like something Big Ant overlooked.

Not sure if this should be fixed by you changing the linking of the teams? I was planning on doing a WI batsman career after there is hopefully a patch to make batting a bit harder and I'll definitely change the linking so the correct teams play in the correct comp. Just thought you would want to know that it was wrong.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Hey @wasteyouryouth something I noticed after you asked me about whether ICC Americas and Universities play in the 4-day domestic comp in career.

cxIzQ9H.jpg

While they do play in that competition in the game, the Windward and Leeward Islands don't. Which, at least according to the Wikipedia page, is incorrect (Though Combined Campuses have appeared in the past) and it should be the other way around, with Windward and Leeward in the 4-day and Americas and Universities in the OD comp only. Seems like something Big Ant overlooked.

Not sure if this should be fixed by you changing the linking of the teams? I was planning on doing a WI batsman career after there is hopefully a patch to make batting a bit harder and I'll definitely change the linking so the correct teams play in the correct comp. Just thought you would want to know that it was wrong.
Great spot. Will definitely look into this. Although it might be worth reporting it as a bug, surely it can't be that difficult to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread