India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm very much into tech and stuff like smartphones and computers and its peripherals and also internals. o thought of making a thread and we PlanetCricket Technos to have a go!

I am a big Moto fan so I'm eagerly waiting for Moto G6 Plus probably as an upgrade to my current Moto G4 Plus.

Some leaks show that it will be the first mid-range smartphone with a whopping 6 GB of memory. First of Motorala's phones to sport the 18:9 aspect ratio.

The expected prize has been quoted about $330(which turns out to a huge 80$ rise from the last Moto G5s Plus) and I certainly don't think it'll cross the $275 segment(which would be my price to look out for).

Source

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Would love to have a talk with @Villain and other geeks like me. :)

S

Satan666

I'm very much into tech and stuff like smartphones and computers and its peripherals and also internals. o thought of making a thread and we PlanetCricket Technos to have a go!

I am a big Moto fan so I'm eagerly waiting for Moto G6 Plus probably as an upgrade to my current Moto G4 Plus.

Some leaks show that it will be the first mid-range smartphone with a whopping 6 GB of memory. First of Motorala's phones to sport the 18:9 aspect ratio.

The expected prize has been quoted about $330(which turns out to a huge 80$ rise from the last Moto G5s Plus) and I certainly don't think it'll cross the $275 segment(which would be my price to look out for).

Source
Is this their flagship line?

I didnt know Motorolla still made cell phones.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Is this their flagship line?

I didnt know Motorolla still made cell phones.
Nah, mid-range, their flagship is the Z range, which certainly has been leaked too.

VDQuint

International Cricketer
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
Moto is good in modular designs. Still not so impressive for me.
I still wonder why it calls people moto with a lenovo logo on it while booting.
Seems like u r a moto user ;)

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I'm not into Motorola much. I like the concept of Xiaomi phones. They entered into the Indian market from nowhere and known as the best budget smartphone makers. Taking Redmi 4 as an example, a phone pricing Rs.10,999 and Rs.12,999 with almost everything for the basic users, it has captured almost 42+ % of Indian Market for smartphones.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
I'm not into Motorola much. I like the concept of Xiaomi phones. They entered into the Indian market from nowhere and known as the best budget smartphone makers. Taking Redmi 4 as an example, a phone pricing Rs.10,999 and Rs.12,999 with almost everything for the basic users, it has captured almost 42+ % of Indian Market for smartphones.
Yep, you misinterpreted Redmi Note 4 for Redmi 4. I suggested Redmi 4(7k 2+16) to my bro, he is using it for about 3 months now and said if he would ever buy a new phone again it would be from Xiaomi.

--

Secondly, you guys can post any other leaks if you find any for any of the upcoming phones.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Yep, you misinterpreted Redmi Note 4 for Redmi 4. I suggested Redmi 4(7k 2+16) to my bro, he is using it for about 3 months now and said if he would ever buy a new phone again it would be from Xiaomi.

--

Secondly, you guys can post any other leaks if you find any for any of the upcoming phones.
Yep, it's note 4. And also the variants are 3GB and 4GB? I don't know if there is 2GB variant of this.

Better to rename the thread as Smartphone Discussion rather than rumors. We hardly see any rumors from other companies other than Apple, Samsung.

Users who are viewing this thread