Real Cricket Real Cricket 18

Kevin S

Club Cricketer
But compare both controls @AK MODS and u know which one is easy
Why do you always want an easy game? It would take the fun out of it completely..How do you enjoy a game which literally guarantees you a win every single time? There are way too many easy cricket games out there,so let there be a challenging one in there too...For the people who actually want to enjoy a cricket game.

Kevin S

Club Cricketer
And also,just to let the developers know in case they somehow don't know,Kane Williamson is left handed in this game..So hope you'll fix that soon..And hey,can you somehow add a small highlights package of an innings which can be shown between innings,during the talk of the experts(during realcricket extra)?? That would be supercool

PEACE MAKER

ICC Board Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Mumbai Indians
CSK
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Why do you always want an easy game? It would take the fun out of it completely..How do you enjoy a game which literally guarantees you a win every single time? There are way too many easy cricket games out there,so let there be a challenging one in there too...For the people who actually want to enjoy a cricket game.
Sometimes you can't attend fulltoss ball

Prabhul

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
India
Tough gameplay doesn't means difficulty in hitting shots,controls,lots of misses etc.If the shot is well timed and footwork of baysman is good how can you deny him runs? Both Cpu and human should be competitive.For example if you score 120 runs in 10 overs and if the cpu can chase it down,then the game is competitive & realistic.We all love to have such games.
Even if you score 150 in 10 overs and cpu chase it down...who will blame?This will give nail biting finishes real dramas.

Everyone is comparing wcc2 with RealCricket 18.We all know in WCC2 the controls are easy.And it is easy to hit 6's.But it doesn't means wcc2 is not competitive.Try playing 2 over match in wcc..you may score 50 runs in 2 overs,but the cpu is intelligent enough to chase it down unless the bowler have some other plans.
This is called "competivity"..You can't simply say increasing the difficult increases reality.
*Normally full tosses are easy to hit.But in real cricket 7/10 times you misses?!
*Straight drives and offdrives are difficult but square drive and square cut is easy.Somebody please explain the logic behind this gameplay?
*Difficult to hit upper cut even though there is ideal timing and positioning of batsaman
*We have to hit the ball before ball is bowled from bowlers hands?how can we do that in very hard mode unless we are a magician.Its fine if given time to see the direction of the ball

Apart from all these things real cricket looks very real and way ahead of all other games.Even ashes cricket 18 didn't have this much perfect commentary and drs review system.Real cricket is improving time by time...good news for all cricket game lovers and fans.
Thank you

Last edited:

PEACE MAKER

ICC Board Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Mumbai Indians
CSK
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
tough gameplay doesn't means difficulty in hitting shots,controls,lots of misses etc.If the shot well timed and footwork of baysman is good how can you deny him runs? Both Cpu and human should be competitive.For example if you score 120 runs in 10 overs and if the cpu can chase it down,then the game is competitive & realistic.We all love to have such games.
Even if you score 150 in 10 overs and cpu chase it down...who will blame?This will give nail biting finishes real dramas.

Everyone is comparing wcc2 with RealCricket 18.We all know in real cricket the controls are easy.And it is easy to hit 6's.But it doesn't means wcc2 is not competitive.Try playing 2 over match in wcc..you may score 50 runs in 2 overs,but the cpu is intelligent enough to chase it down unless the bowler have some other plans.
This is called "competivity"..You can't simply say increasing the difficult increases reality.
*Normally full tosses are easy to hit.But in real cricket 7/10 times you misses?!
*Straight drives and offdrives are difficult but square drive and square cut is easy.Somebody please explain the logic behind this gameplay?
*Difficult to hit upper cut even though there is ideal timing and positioning of batsaman
*We have to hit the ball before ball is bowled from bowlers hands?how can we do that in very hard mode unless we are a magician.Its fine if given time to see the direction of the ball

Apart from all these things real cricket looks very real and way ahead of all other games.Even ashes cricket 18 didn't have this much perfect commentary and drs review system.Real cricket is improving time by time...good news for all cricket game lovers and fans.
Thank you
S bro but many times we will miss the ball in perfect timing but in WCC2 WE MISS SOME TIMES AND NOT EVERY TIME

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
we have released a new update to our beta. The update contains certain improvements as requested by a lot of you.
1. Difficulty - we have added a brand new "Very Easy" difficulty mode which is extremely beginner friendly and will appeal to users who wanted hitting big shots to be easy etc.
For all the others, who preferred how hard the game was and enjoyed the challenge. Do not worry. We have not changed anything for you guys. Instead of 4 difficulty modes, we have introduced a new Very Easy and pushed the other modes one notch up. Meaning the old very easy is now easy, the old easy is medium, old medium is now hard and old hard mode is now Expert.
So as you can see we have tried to cater to all.
2. Controls - Added a new swipe controls, which is more intuitive that the old swipe. These controls are beginner and casual gamer friendly.
3. Game Speed - Due to some complaints, we have fastened the pace of the game. There by getting you action quickly without much delay.
4. Bugs and Stability - We have been monitoring bugs both through our tools and also the ones you have reported. Although we have not been able to fix each and everyone. We have fixed quite a few and will continue to address the others whilst you try out this update.

PEACE MAKER

ICC Board Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Mumbai Indians
CSK
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Will try
we have released a new update to our beta. The update contains certain improvements as requested by a lot of you.
1. Difficulty - we have added a brand new "Very Easy" difficulty mode which is extremely beginner friendly and will appeal to users who wanted hitting big shots to be easy etc.
For all the others, who preferred how hard the game was and enjoyed the challenge. Do not worry. We have not changed anything for you guys. Instead of 4 difficulty modes, we have introduced a new Very Easy and pushed the other modes one notch up. Meaning the old very easy is now easy, the old easy is medium, old medium is now hard and old hard mode is now Expert.
2. Controls - Added a new swipe controls, which is more intuitive that the old swipe. These controls are beginner and casual gamer friendly.
3. Game Speed - Due to some complaints, we have fastened the pace of the game. There by getting you action quickly without much delay.
4. Bugs and Stability - We have been monitoring bugs both through our tools and also the ones you have reported. Although we have not been able to fix each and everyone. We have fixed quite a few and will continue to address the others whilst you try out this update.

Paras Jasal

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Plated a 10 over match at expert mode with joystick controls and good god it was incredible!
I like how now I have to resort to taking runs and cannot hit boundaries easily. Although I felt like bowling was quite hare. I even used a lot of variations only to be smashed all over the park. Are there any tips for that or is it normal for bowling to be this hard? If it's the latter I think bowling needs to be slightly easier.
Other than that, I think fielders should be more active, dropped catches should be there. Also, any chance of implementing boundary catches? Fielders only catch when ball is below their head and never above their head even when it's easily possible.
P.s One feature request for later releases, Home Ground Advantage? For example increase the home team performance by x%

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Plated a 10 over match at expert mode with joystick controls and good god it was incredible!
I like how now I have to resort to taking runs and cannot hit boundaries easily. Although I felt like bowling was quite hare. I even used a lot of variations only to be smashed all over the park. Are there any tips for that or is it normal for bowling to be this hard? If it's the latter I think bowling needs to be slightly easier.
Other than that, I think fielders should be more active, dropped catches should be there. Also, any chance of implementing boundary catches? Fielders only catch when ball is below their head and never above their head even when it's easily possible.
P.s One feature request for later releases, Home Ground Advantage? For example increase the home team performance by x%

Nice idea about the home advantage. Also with regard to bowling. There are tips on youtube available but from us, Manual field placements comes up as a viable solution at times.
We will be working on improving the fielding aspect as one of the many things we intend to improve. The game is in a very nascent stage and we will only build upwards

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
@mav77mortal can you give me an idea of what the Crusade tournament is and why I can't use coins to buy tickets

mav77mortal

Game Developer
@mav77mortal can you give me an idea of what the Crusade tournament is and why I can't use coins to buy tickets
Crusade mode is a knockout tournament where you start playing the minnows. After each match graduate to playing against a higher ranked team until you beat them all.
You can't unlock with coins because that's how we have built the monetization strategy. I think that call can be left to us. It's all pit against how the various game mechanics work

Users who are viewing this thread