Real Cricket Real Cricket 18

Prabhul

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
India
Plz don't reduce the bowling speed.Everything is just fine in this game.Ball speed is the major aspect which distiguishes Real cricket 18 from other android cricket games.The game will no more be enjoyable if a fast bowler starts bowling like a medium pacer.
I think you played in very easy mode..Try playing with hard and very hard mode..difficult to find ideal timing..Also you will miss too many bowls.I think the bowler speed is little speedy.We can't choose our shot especially when we are playing without pitch marker(bowl line and length marker),how can we guess the bowl(short or full) before ball is delivered.That's why we think bowler speed is unplayable:bwl:

PEACE MAKER

ICC Board Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Mumbai Indians
CSK
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
I think you played in very easy mode..Try playing with hard and very hard mode..difficult to find ideal timing..Also you will miss too many bowls.I think the bowler speed is little speedy.We can't choose our shot especially when we are playing without pitch marker(bowl line and length marker),how can we guess the bowl(short or full) before ball is delivered.That's why we think bowler speed is unplayable:bwl:
controls should be made like WCC2 WHICH IS EASY TO HIT

Sattu29

School Cricketer
So don't u think it gives us the real feeling of the sport.There also batsman doesn't know the extent of swing and spin of the ball and still they hit boundaries.

Prabhul

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
India
I played staright drive on a full length delivery with ideal timing but 7/10 times i missed it.But if I play lofted extra cover shot or square shot..then almost 10/10 times i get boundaries...How this ki d of error can be justified?Screenshot_20180302-202136.png Look..i don't think the gameplay is too realistic.Even though there is difficulty in few shots some shots are easy to play.
1.Batsman rarely plays uppercut(even though short pitched ball outside off with good timing and footwork).why?
2.lofted off drive is easier than normal off drive.I don't understand this concept
3.It is easy to play lofted shot than ground shots.These things,i don't understand..
I don't think overall gameplay is bad...75% is good..we need that extra 25% to become perfect[DOUBLEPOST=1520764861][/DOUBLEPOST]Pull shots are almost hit or miss kind of balls.. difficult to play scoop shot but AI plays it beautifully.

PEACE MAKER

ICC Board Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Mumbai Indians
CSK
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
I played staright drive on a full length delivery with ideal timing but 7/10 times i missed it.But if I play lofted extra cover shot or square shot..then almost 10/10 times i get boundaries...How this ki d of error can be justified?View attachment 206651 Look..i don't think the gameplay is too realistic.Even though there is difficulty in few shots some shots are easy to play.
1.Batsman rarely plays uppercut(even though short pitched ball outside off with good timing and footwork).why?
2.lofted off drive is easier than normal off drive.I don't understand this concept
3.It is easy to play lofted shot than ground shots.These things,i don't understand..
I don't think overall gameplay is bad...75% is good..we need that extra 25% to become perfect[DOUBLEPOST=1520764861][/DOUBLEPOST]Pull shots are almost hit or miss kind of balls.. difficult to play scoop shot but AI plays it beautifully.
How to play fulltoss ball[DOUBLEPOST=1520767257][/DOUBLEPOST]Fulltoss means in the middle of the stump

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I see there any way that I can purchase tickets with coins? I want to play crusade but don't have enough tickets

Users who are viewing this thread