Real Cricket Real Cricket 18

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
@mav77mortal is it true that the date for ios release is March 15th. Is that true because I can't wait any longer, I wanna play it so badly

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Is it bad that I'm buying a Samsung to play this game early because my IPhone 7 or iPad cant get it? :lol

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Is it bad that I'm buying a Samsung to play this game early because my IPhone 7 or iPad cant get it? :lol

Guys, the iOS platform is a little bit more unforgiving. We want to make our mistakes and do our learning / fixing etc on the beta released on Android. Also, there is more volume on Android, so we get our findings quicker.
Let us fix issues being reported here. It will only make the iOS build better. No point releasing in parallel and then fixing the same issues on both platforms separately.[DOUBLEPOST=1520266201][/DOUBLEPOST]
WHICH MOUTHWATERING INFO MATE???!!!!
wait for it Kevin ... it will come and trust me. It's very relevant to Planetcricket and everything that has been happening here over the years.

mav77mortal

Game Developer
i think we need a gameplay with swipe and gesture touch control with 360° shots..In real cricket 18 not the original replay of the wicket or boundary or run out is shown..They are showing pre recorded replays..they are almost similar...even if you bowl too wide the keeper dives and catch the ball,which is impossible...!

The good thing is drs review is accurate, commentary is good,Commentary of umpire during drs is also fine.both cpu and human make mistakes..very competitive...better drs than Ashes cricket 18:tick::tick::tick:

Also cpu attitude and gameplay is good..You can't bowl out cpu for too low scores.Thats a great feature which is not found in many cricket games.One thing too fix is controls..Otherthan that its fine..This make cpu very competitive

There already are swipe controls which can be selected from the settings screen. (press pause and then access it). However, our team always prefers the D-pad controls and hence we spent more time on them. We are however working on a more casual set of swipe controls which will have some assists built in them and provide a more casual friendly approach to the game whilst batting. We shall be releasing an update to the beta shortly which will have them integrated. So stay tuned.

Kevin S

Club Cricketer
Guys, the iOS platform is a little bit more unforgiving. We want to make our mistakes and do our learning / fixing etc on the beta released on Android. Also, there is more volume on Android, so we get our findings quicker.
Let us fix issues being reported here. It will only make the iOS build better. No point releasing in parallel and then fixing the same issues on both platforms separately.[DOUBLEPOST=1520266201][/DOUBLEPOST]
wait for it Kevin ... it will come and trust me. It's very relevant to Planetcricket and everything that has been happening here over the years.
Sure! Just one more thing,are you guys planning to add test cricket in this update? Or will it take time? Or won't it be a feature at all?? I'm so hyped to play test cricket on such a great game,especially with the AUS-SA series going on...

Prabhul

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
India
There already are swipe controls which can be selected from the settings screen. (press pause and then access it). However, our team always prefers the D-pad controls and hence we spent more time on them. We are however working on a more casual set of swipe controls which will have some assists built in them and provide a more casual friendly approach to the game whilst batting. We shall be releasing an update to the beta shortly which will have them integrated. So stay tuned.
Give more time for batsman to hit the ball...in beta version we have to press the button before ball is being bowled..No time for wink of an eye....this should be adjusted.

Thieves

Club Captain
Really awesome work. I have not seen a cricket game with so much detail. Haven't really played much. Found batting abit too difficult actually.

I'm sure this game will really improve through updates and be one of the greatest cricket games.

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Sure! Just one more thing,are you guys planning to add test cricket in this update? Or will it take time? Or won't it be a feature at all?? I'm so hyped to play test cricket on such a great game,especially with the AUS-SA series going on...
Test cricket will come, I am sure you guys can already see a lot of flaws in the game. We want to get to a point where we are perfect with the limited overs stuff and then we definitely will move to the Test matches. Also considering the IPL is coming up, all the new stuff we are working on mostly in the immediate future prior to the IPL is related to the same.[DOUBLEPOST=1520419595][/DOUBLEPOST]
Give more time for batsman to hit the ball...in beta version we have to press the button before ball is being bowled..No time for wink of an eye....this should be adjusted.

The only way that is possible for us to slow down the ball speed. Do you want us to ? Fast bowlers won't feel fast enough if we did that.

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm really hoping that they add test cricket in the full release. Loving this game so far!

Prabhul

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
India
Any
Test cricket will come, I am sure you guys can already see a lot of flaws in the game. We want to get to a point where we are perfect with the limited overs stuff and then we definitely will move to the Test matches. Also considering the IPL is coming up, all the new stuff we are working on mostly in the immediate future prior to the IPL is related to the same.[DOUBLEPOST=1520419595][/DOUBLEPOST]

The only way that is possible for us to slow down the ball speed. Do you want us to ? Fast bowlers won't feel fast enough if we did that.
reduce the speed for spinner,medium pacer as well as for fast bowler..then all will become proportional.Then we can feel the difference between fast bowler spin and slow bowler.

Prabhul

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
India

Sometimes we feel even the spin bowlers are bowling fast..real cricket 18(in all real cricket games) gameplay is little faster..bro I have been playing cricket games since 2005 across various platforms..thats why i pointed out that..This is my thread on planetcricket-->Visit

Prabhul

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
India
I don't think it will affect if the speed is slowed..try testing other games..then you will find Real Cricket is bit faster(no time to hit the ball).This review truly based on my experience..Kindly consider it

mav77mortal

Game Developer
I don't think it will affect if the speed is slowed..try testing other games..then you will find Real Cricket is bit faster(no time to hit the ball).This review truly based on my experience..Kindly consider it

Appreciate your feedback. We know the ball speed is higher in our game, we think it adds to the realism. That said we will take your feedback and drop it 5-10%

Users who are viewing this thread