WCC- 3D Cricket game on every possible platforms

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I thought I played with the update might be wrong. Will go home and check again.
Yeah you probably don't have it if you have an apple device. I just really want them to release on ios, for some reason ios is always much later than android

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yeah you probably don't have it if you have an apple device. I just really want them to release on ios, for some reason ios is always much later than android
The process of approval on iOS and submitting is much more tedious to Android. If an app or game is pushed on Android its live in 3 hours whereas if things are put on iOS it will take 3-7 days for approval. Its slow and outdated but on the bright side quality apps pass through and others are filtered out unlike the playstore of google.

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
The process of approval on iOS and submitting is much more tedious to Android. If an app or game is pushed on Android its live in 3 hours whereas if things are put on iOS it will take 3-7 days for approval. Its slow and outdated but on the bright side quality apps pass through and others are filtered out unlike the playstore of google.
Fair enough

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Still no update for ios, does anyone know what is going on?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Prabhul

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
India
Lofted shot should be little more risky by introducing top edges,leading edges for mistimed shots.The chance of getting out on lofted shot there by increases.It may increase reality of gameplay.Also introduce inside edges hitting the stumps or go to boundary,top edge behind keeper for six or caught out etc.

Users who are viewing this thread