WCC- 3D Cricket game on every possible platforms

Nextwave

Game Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Everyone,

We would like the cricket lovers here to enjoy our 3D cricket game - "World Cricket Championship" and let us know your valuable feedback. Following are the links of our game on major platforms.

Google play store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nextwave.wcc_lt

iPhone link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/world-cricket-championship/id486287740

iPad link: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/world-cricket-championship/id434611574

Windows Phone Store: World Cricket Championship Lite

Windows Store: World Cricket Championship Pro app for Windows in the Windows Store

Chrome Store: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/world-cricket-championshi/ggjbcgpgliainmfbahebcoknhdnhobeb

Samsung app store: World Cricket Championship

Amazon app store: Amazon.com: World Cricket Championship - Free: Appstore for Android

Facebook link: https://apps.facebook.com/cricketbuddies/

Happy playing.

Nextwave

Last edited:

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is arguably the best cricket game on the store currently. It's not without its flaws though.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I've had this game for quite a while now on my iOS devices. Arguably the best of the lot in the app store. I like the arcadish elements you've put forth with the fantasy cricket league. My cousin was here for a few weeks and this was his favourite game mode and I had to shell out some bucks for power points!

I can only speak for the iOS platform, but the game has potential. I have some ideas that i'd like to see being implemented. Realistic game speed (bit slow for my liking), unlimited overs, pitch variations etc.

overall, you guys are doing a really great job and good to know you're active!

Cheers! :thumbs

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Firstly, welcome to the site. I hope you've a great time.
Been playing it since a longer time on both my Android device as well as on my iPad. It's probably the best one in the genre available right now, kudos for that. Are you guys planning a future release? If so the community is ready to share their views and thoughts on it if you'd like us to. Thanks and cheers.:)

Nextwave

Game Developer
Update info

Dear Yash,

Yes we have been updating the game continuously and this is the recent update info.

WCC - Android - Google Play - Paid version (5.2) - already live on 20th Feb 2014
- Manual field placement
- Cancel Run option
- Batsman celebration when he reaches 50 runs or 100 runs
- Fireworks for winning the match in FCL & WPL
- Data representation

WCC - Android - Google Play - Free version (5.2) - it will be live today (21th Feb 2014)
- Manual field placement
- Cancel Run option
- Batsman celebration when he reaches 50 runs or 100 runs
- Fireworks for winning the match in FCL & WPL
- Data representation

Windows Phone 8 versions

WP8 FREE Whats new in Version 5.1.5.0 (already live)

1. Ball Simulation
2. Wagon Wheel
3. New Home Screen

WP8 PAID Whats new in Version 5.1.5.2 (already live)

1. Ball Simulation
2. Wagon Wheel
3. New Home Screen

Hope to hear your feedback on this soon.

Niklaus

Club Cricketer
To be honest didn't find it good, when I bought my first android(bricked its system some-days before :P) I played it for 15 days and got bored. Damn SHIT!

Last edited:

mav77mortal

Game Developer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I like what you say aspirin. Very sensible. Devs work hard. I know I am defending my direct competition but they have worked hard and please feedback is always more welcome in a recommendation form.

Nextwave

Game Developer
Hello , Am sorry that you felt our game boring. Please let us know your suggestions to make those changes best in the next update. Thanks

----------

I like what you say aspirin. Very sensible. Devs work hard. I know I am defending my direct competition but they have worked hard and please feedback is always more welcome in a recommendation form.

Thank you Mav77mortal for your support to a fellow developer

Last edited:

Nextwave

Game Developer
Suggestions please

Hello everyone,

We have started working on the next version of our game and would like to know your suggestions for the next update.

Thanks,
Nextwave

Pat

International Coach
1. More varied (read: Higher) difficulty settings for a more realistic cricket experience.
2. On-Screen controls along with swipe controls thats present currently. On-Screen controls gives a greater precision for playing shots I believe.
3. More variety of shots (hint: Real Cricket 2014 has 27 shots ;) )
4. Team/Player Editor or allow importing of CSV files with player/team names?
5. Stadium/Pitch/Player attributes actually making a difference in how well a batsman can hit a shot or how well a bowler bowls.

Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread