Free Android Cricket Game: "Cricket Batting Simulator 3D"

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
angad: Yes swipe left is always a pull shot. If we had spinners in the game it would have also been a sweep shot, perhaps in a future update.

If possible, maybe you can add a button to control the front foot and back foot selection. E.g if we press the button and swipe in a direction, the batsman will play a shot off the front foot, however if we release the button (or do not press it at all in the first place) before swiping the batsman will play off the backfoot :D! That will help in playing shots in all directions and yet will ensure that we judge both the line and length :D!

The game has a lot of potential. Certainly enjoy playing it :D!

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
That will help in playing shots in all directions and yet will ensure that we judge both the line and length !
or just tap the button to change the back foot to front foot and vice versa.:yes

----------

Anyways its already difficult to judge line and length, such option of foot selection will only increase the trouble.:p
There can be a option of 'Auto' though.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Looks very cool,will try it on my droid.Great see your interest in cricket and I hope you get a good positive response 'coz your work,sure deserve it.Well done and cheers.

angad

Chairman of Consent
[/COLOR]Anyways its already difficult to judge line and length, such option of foot selection will only increase the trouble.:p
There can be a option of 'Auto' though.

Can be pretty simple actually......just keep the frontfoot button pressed as the bowler runs in..if you see the ball short just release the button and swipe :p

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
Can be pretty simple actually......just keep the frontfoot button pressed as the bowler runs in..if you see the ball short just release the button and swipe
for me it isn't that simple, as even currently I am failing to watch out the bouncers. Maybe requires me to practice more.:p
BTW what is your highest score? Mine is just 29 with Tamim, BAN.:p

angad

Chairman of Consent
for me it isn't that simple, as even currently I am failing to watch out the bouncers. Maybe requires me to practice more.:p
BTW what is your highest score? Mine is just 29 with Tamim, BAN.:p

Dont ask :p...lets just say that so far I have been swiping left to all deliveries going towards the leg :p. Needless to say....the results have not been happy at all :p

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
And yeah, sometimes I see mistakes >100%. Is that supposed to be a bug?

----------

Dont ask ...lets just say that so far I have been swiping left to all deliveries going towards the leg . Needless to say....the results have not been happy at all
And I swipe up most of em, and if I am lucky enough to pick up those bouncers, they get smashed for 6. Believe me, play it that way and you will score runs.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Great game. Highly addictive. The game is new but still is one of the most enjoyable cricket games for Android.
I have an exam tomorrow but still I have played this game for around 2 hours now. Brilliant.

Runs aren't easy to score. And it's not easy to stay at the crease for long. This is what makes the game special. Often cricket games are very easy and runs come easily, but it's not the case here and so I love it.

BTW this is my progress so far. Loving it. :D

Screenshot_2013-12-06-19-07-45.png

Last edited:

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Great, so whats your highest score?

48. Probably was way too excited for the 50. :P
Got caught out (the ball went straight up on playing the hook).

3 different ways of getting out/ending the game discovered so far:
1. Bowled
2. Caught
3. Retired hurt

Are there anymore yet?

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Just visited this thread and noticed that the image I had posted earlier was broken. Corrected. :)

----------

BTW I discovered a bug.

While the bowler is running, play a shot. Then when the bowler releases the ball and the ball comes to you, just defend it. Because you are defending the chances of getting an edge or being bowled are very low, but the power of the shot is the same as the shot you played earlier (while the bowler was running).

2BeansApps

Game Developer
Well done on your 48 Yudi, that's a decent effort! :) And yes what you've listed are the main ways to get out.

We have released an update which should be available within an hour or two of this post going up. It allows you to choose if you would like to play on "Easy" mode (with a bowler's length marker) or without (as the game is currently). Also some of the bugs noticed by users on this forum have been fixed.

Question for you guys: If you found yourself struggling with judging the ball before the update, how do you find the "Easy" mode? Have we got the balance right?

Link to Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.TwoBeansApps.CricketSimulator

Last edited:

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
What I feel is we need a change in controls. Drive(swipe up) can be used for deliveries of all line and hence most of the time you will choose to swipe up regardless of how the ball is pitched(and thats what I do and got 48!!). Thus I request a change in controls, pretty much like what I stated earlier.

A sort of bug, you can say, a shot may be attempted well before the bowler has started his runup and only thing you do is sit back and watch the delivery being bowled!! So what you can do is, help us to get back to original stance by a click.

Picking out graphical flaw, you can see the depression around shoulder area when a shot is played.:p

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Spot on with the easy mode. It's difficult to bat in the default mode straightaway, and the easy mode certainly gives you a fair idea about the game before proceeding to the default level.

A friend who was struggling to score even 10 in default mode batted for around 20 minutes in easy mode and then on switching back to the default mode score 32. So that's good. Easy mode helpful and visually it looks good too, I like it and my two other friends too. :thumbs

BTW my new top score. :D

vazetupa.jpg

Last edited:

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Well I'm loving this game now. So addictive, can't stop playing it.
BTW I have given 5 stars on the Play Store. :)

And here is my new top score :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-11-13-16-18.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-11-13-16-18.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 41

Users who are viewing this thread