Free Android Cricket Game: "Cricket Batting Simulator 3D"

2BeansApps

Game Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Meet: The flaw you mentioned has been fixed, thanks for picking it out. The shoulder depression may take some more time though! Even though you can drive up for many balls, if you want to get the maximum amount of runs, you will need to be ready to swipe left and right. Also leaving balls and ducking (swipe down) can be useful if you want to play carefully.

Yudi: I'm glad you're enjoying it. Thank you for rating it on the app store, those rating and positive reviews really do help us out.

If you enjoy the game, please do show your friends and spread the word! Thanks

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Saw a new update today, and it needs some new permissions. I wonder what's the need of some of the new permissions!

2BeansApps

Game Developer
We've put in an Ad system (Ad Buddiz). It would be the permissions required to make that work. If you decide update, these ads will occasionally show up after getting out. They're all clean and non-intrusive. The update also gives the player more options, to turn the graphics quality lower, or to use touch buttons instead of swipes.

2BeansApps

Game Developer
Not yet mate! May take a little bit more time for that, but I'll keep this forum posted when it does come out for IOS.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
BTW I just scored a double ton without a single 'mistake'. Wished there was a 'Flawless double ton' achievement too! :D

cricketaddict

Club Captain
The match starts with 0.1 overs so the over ends on 0.7 which shows 1 over. Thats not a big issue but you need to fix it :)

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
On easy mode?

Yes. 'Flawless' 100 was the only achievement I couldn't unlock on default difficulty. Just to achieve it I switched to Easy. Now scoring 'Flawless 150s' seems easy too. ;)

The match starts with 0.1 overs so the over ends on 0.7 which shows 1 over. Thats not a big issue but you need to fix it :)

Yes, that's one thing which annoys me a little too.

Pat

International Coach
^^Looks good. Having tried this game early last month, I have to say it has a lot of potential to become one of the best cricket simulator on a mobile device. Good luck :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread