Real Cricket Real Cricket 18

Paras Jasal

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Well done developers. Keep up the good work. Game is turning out fantastic.

I hope that you guys could contemplate releasing a cricket game for the ps4, xbox one and PC. I think you guys will do a fantastic job. I can see the amount of love, effort and passion that you have for the game and the hard work that you guys are doing.
+1 Please make a Console and PC game!

Prabhul

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
India
@mav77mortal
Its better if we have Manual switch only for FRONT FOOT,BACK FOOT AND LOFT shot selection.But direction of ball should be completely based on swipe.For eg,if we press backfoot switch and swipe straight,batsman play back foot straight drive.If we press front foot switch and swipe staright,it plays frontfoot straight drive.If we press loft and swipe straight it plays lofted staight drive.In this we game play should be reconstructed to enjoy complete 360° shot without confusion.Also show field radar when ball is hit.

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
So Hyped for test cricket and ipl! absolutely love the effort and time developers have put into this game

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Any chances of this releasing on Windows Store [PC]?

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
@mav77mortal please tell me with the 12th April full release, test cricket will be within the update. I'm a huge fan of test cricket in cricket games.

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
@mav77mortal please tell me with the 12th April full release, test cricket will be within the update. I'm a huge fan of test cricket in cricket games.
Nope there will be IPL related focus in the full release.
Test match will be worked upon once all of this IPL craze is handled.[DOUBLEPOST=1522751649][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think they mentioned between 30th March to 2nd April.
We have already submitted to the store on the 31st. Still awaiting approval from Apple's end. Not much a developer can do with these things.
Also Easter came in the way, didn't know they take Easter Mondays off whilst thousands of devs wait for their apps to get reviewed.

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Well done developers. Keep up the good work. Game is turning out fantastic.

I hope that you guys could contemplate releasing a cricket game for the ps4, xbox one and PC. I think you guys will do a fantastic job. I can see the amount of love, effort and passion that you have for the game and the hard work that you guys are doing.

We are a long way off from having the budget, team size or skill sets required to work on the consoles. I think Big Ant are doing a great job on that front. We rather focus where we do have strengths i.e. mobile.
But thank you for the encouragement all of you.

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
We are a long way off from having the budget, team size or skill sets required to work on the consoles. I think Big Ant are doing a great job on that front. We rather focus where we do have strengths i.e. mobile.
But thank you for the encouragement all of you.
A quick question following up the ipl release. Will we have to purchase the auction and tournament with tickets? I'm really hoping not

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Anyone know if we will have to pay for the IPL Tournament and auction with tickets?

Users who are viewing this thread