Ashes Cricket General Discussion

That's not true, to be honest it was refreshing to see someone writing with that excitement and detail..
Thats totally expected when you are in your first day...But the hard work behind shouldnt be overshadowed with 2 enthusiastic posts..

Thats totally expected when you are in your first day...But the hard work behind shouldnt be overshadowed with 2 enthusiastic posts..
We have high expectations from you mate:D. Credits have been given from day one for all the guys who had put in the efforts. Having said that, it definitely feels good when someone answers your questions (though not obligated to).[DOUBLEPOST=1522767586][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's not true, to be honest it was refreshing to see someone writing with that excitement and detail..
What are you saying, even DJ had great excitement and detail :p. Jokes aside, I'm happy that there are more testers in place. The more the testing, the earlier the patch (fingers crossed).

I would say, let big ant get the patch out of the beta (if its on a decent level now).and let the whole pc community test it in detail, as pc community has more vetran players who are more active here on the forums also.

This may b usefull before releasing
" one big patch on console platforms"

I remember dbc14 also had open beta on pc for some time.

I would say, let big ant get the patch out of the beta (if its on a decent level now).and let the whole pc community test it in detail, as pc community has more vetran players who are more active here on the forums also.

This may b usefull before releasing
" one big patch on console platforms"

I remember dbc14 also had open beta on pc for some time.
It's a good idea, but problem could arise with filtering out the amount of feedback which would come in. However, can be fixed if there if there is a set process in place.
On top of that, there were talks that the patches released so far were based on EU feedback rather than the Tester's. So highly doubt it happening.

HeY beta guys. I have a request. Could you guys upload a video of batting from the batting far camera so that we could see the new timing windows that have been set as well as get a better feel for how the new batting is.

It seems to be the most exciting part of the new build, and I'm sure those people batting with batting far camera angle would be happy to see a vid as well. It would also help if you put transparent batsmen on. Thanks guys.

HeY beta guys. I have a request. Could you guys upload a video of batting from the batting far camera so that we could see the new timing windows that have been set as well as get a better feel for how the new batting is.

It seems to be the most exciting part of the new build, and I'm sure those people batting with batting far camera angle would be happy to see a vid as well. It would also help if you put transparent batsmen on. Thanks guys.

How would you tell when the timing is though? Would just look like normal?

How would you tell when the timing is though? Would just look like normal?
apparently the timing seems later than usual. I'd be able to judge the timing better as well as how certain shots play out if I got to see a video, I think?

Enjoying @funnyadit storming into the beta team with all guns blazing and stealing all the glory. Best videos I have ever seen. *ducks Wealey haymaker*

The Dean Johnes award for beta testing excellence should be created in his honour.

Enjoying @funnyadit storming into the beta team with all guns blazing and stealing all the glory. Best videos I have ever seen. *ducks Wealey haymaker*

The Dean Johnes award for beta testing excellence should be created in his honour.

Ahem.....funnyadit is @Dutch ’s second account. Because.....we can ;)

Had to get someone to test my work... more efficient! ;)

The game saves at the start of every delivery.
Shouldn’t it be other way ? Shouldn’t the pause be queued until the end of the delivery and save the game? Just my feel, that way people can’t pause and restart when a wicket falls while batting. May be as a request I would like @BigAntStudios to look into this.

Shouldn’t it be other way ? Shouldn’t the pause be queued until the end of the delivery and save the game? Just my feel, that way people can’t pause and restart when a wicket falls while batting. May be as a request I would like @BigAntStudios to look into this.

Does it really bother you so much that someone might cheat in their own game?

Users who are viewing this thread