Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
When to use Push and when to use stroke? Push can be caught as sometimes it goes in air for long time. Stroke can't always be used as short balls have to be played with push and with push I get beaten often.

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Every update this game gets better and better, this game is a huge upgrade from RC17. I absolutely love this game and can't wait for test cricket to be added. Thanks to all the developers for the hard work, time and effort into making this incredible game for the world.

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
How to fix lag? Also gameplay is not smooth. Sometimes the ball goes between fielder's hands.

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Really enjoying how often the developers are updating the game and make it better, just waiting for test cricket. Keep up the good work!

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
There are some things that are not Good in this Game:
  1. The batting. You can play a total of 30 shots, 10 shots push 10 shot stroke, 10 shots loft. WCC 2 has a total of 80 shots. And you have to play a shot very early just after the release of the bowler. You cannot time the ball well if you play it a bit later. Real for you? Not for me.
  2. The Commentary. It is the worst aspect of the game. There is only one commentator and his commentary is boring.
  3. The bowling has a veriety of options but the AI is invincible. They play shots all round the ground and do not spare a single delivery. I get really frustated when that happens.
  4. The Graphics are good but not the best. I like WCC2 graphics more. It gives us real player names and facial textures but the graphics make it incomplete.
  5. Talking about Real player names, the game does not show the first name of the players. So Virat Kohli is V. Kohli and Cris Gayle is C. Gayle. A bit of frustating.
  6. I cannot autoplay full innings or skip a player pool in the RCPL auction without watching a video ad. Why?
Thats some of the things I don't like in this game. But there are many vood features in the game. The number of tournaments in offers to play is awesome. Also, I can play with all international and t20 league teams in quick play, which is awesome. But the things pointed above make the features incomplete. Thats just my opinion.

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
There are some things that are not Good in this Game:
  1. The batting. You can play a total of 30 shots, 10 shots push 10 shot stroke, 10 shots loft. WCC 2 has a total of 80 shots. And you have to play a shot very early just after the release of the bowler. You cannot time the ball well if you play it a bit later. Real for you? Not for me.
  2. The Commentary. It is the worst aspect of the game. There is only one commentator and his commentary is boring.
  3. The bowling has a veriety of options but the AI is invincible. They play shots all round the ground and do not spare a single delivery. I get really frustated when that happens.
  4. The Graphics are good but not the best. I like WCC2 graphics more. It gives us real player names and facial textures but the graphics make it incomplete.
  5. Talking about Real player names, the game does not show the first name of the players. So Virat Kohli is V. Kohli and Cris Gayle is C. Gayle. A bit of frustating.
  6. I cannot autoplay full innings or skip a player pool in the RCPL auction without watching a video ad. Why?
Thats some of the things I don't like in this game. But there are many vood features in the game. The number of tournaments in offers to play is awesome. Also, I can play with all international and t20 league teams in quick play, which is awesome. But the things pointed above make the features incomplete. Thats just my opinion.
I like the 5th point. In the auction, there are 2/3 players with the name of A. Sharma. I don't who is who?

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
There is a new update on real cricket 18. Here are the new features:

The Mega Update
-All New Detailed True to Life Test Match Mode
-Day Progression - Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Dusk, Night - First time ever on a mobile
-New Stadium Dubai
-DRS with Snicko-meter & Hotspot
-Rain with DL Method
-30 New Batting Shots
-All new Pro Joystick Control
-Improved Realistic A.I., Cities & Gameplay Cameras
-Pitch Degradation & Change in ball condition
-National Anthem
-Added WIPL
-Brand New Commentary
-Renovated Stadiums
-New Reactive Audience & Stadium Cameras
-Quiz Mode

It looks good. Played the updated version but not played enough. If anyone has, please post your opinion about it.

Sarat Rajan

School Cricketer
Hi guys,

Does anyone know if the iOS version of the game is really missing the Front/Back foot options in the shot selector? Or is it just me? I get to see only the Push/Stroke/Loft buttons and everytime the batsman plays only on front foot!
The Android version works just fine for me.
Thanks in advance.

It is an addictive game btw!!

Cheers,
Sarat

Users who are viewing this thread