PS4 online community for Ashes '17

Vamsi Acharya

School Cricketer
Hello Peeps,

I'm from the US and I'm contemplating purchasing this new Ashes cricket game for my PS4. I previously had DNC '14, and I loved the gameplay despite some bugs and invert controls which confused me a lot in the start. I absolutely loved playing the 2-player mode when my Indian friends come home and I love playing with the real people vs playing against AI. For this reason, I would like to know how the online community is for the game as far as PS4 is concerned, since I could seldom find any games hosted online for DNC '14 in the past. I'm more of a multiplayer player guy, than a campaign/career mode player so please advise on buying this game.

Pat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's pretty good. There are multiple leagues being run from around the world. There is one on Facebook (which has a lot of Indians / Pakistanis) which is probably the biggest. Also with the patch around the corner, more people are expected to get online once the patch is out.

AliKhan215

Club Captain
Hello Peeps,

I'm from the US and I'm contemplating purchasing this new Ashes cricket game for my PS4. I previously had DNC '14, and I loved the gameplay despite some bugs and invert controls which confused me a lot in the start. I absolutely loved playing the 2-player mode when my Indian friends come home and I love playing with the real people vs playing against AI. For this reason, I would like to know how the online community is for the game as far as PS4 is concerned, since I could seldom find any games hosted online for DNC '14 in the past. I'm more of a multiplayer player guy, than a campaign/career mode player so please advise on buying this game.
You can join our Fb page for league play.

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Few players are online via random search. You can leave gamentag here join a fb league like the others have said

bp3000

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I want help getting the trophy on the line (complete 5 online matches).

I've created a boosting session on psnprofiles (https://psnprofiles.com/sessions/6882-ashes-cricket). I'll keep reposting the session for a while to hope someone bites but feel free to DM me if you can help me out. I can be pretty flexible with timing.

jimmycam

School Cricketer
I want help getting the trophy on the line (complete 5 online matches).

I've created a boosting session on psnprofiles (https://psnprofiles.com/sessions/6882-ashes-cricket). I'll keep reposting the session for a while to hope someone bites but feel free to DM me if you can help me out. I can be pretty flexible with timing.
Hey bo3000, did you get your trophy. I am looking to do the same…. Can you help / help each other?

Users who are viewing this thread