Ashes Cricket General Discussion

A bit harsh if you ask me. As a lot of these players are either by myself or @wasteyouryouth
The majority of these were made in an attempt to make them realistic but with little to go by. No one even knew before what the skills meant.

My comment was not meant to be harsh at all. There was zero intent to offend, people need to realise that can be more than one way of expressing things on here without being it being percived as negative. It's a true statement that people have been largely been prioritizing likeness, so the point is still valid as intended. There's nothing inherently bad about that, yourself and wasteyouryouth have done an outstanding job creating excellent likenesses that you should be proud of. :)

Others, myself included could have taken the time to edit the abilities and mentalities on those great creations etc, but haven't. It's no indictment on your work, more just identifying that it perhaps needs to be done by someone.

Guys I think the zero hud was added as a Pro Cam batting request, originally. I don't think it's made it to bowling yet.
You can have no HUD in bowling if you bat first and leave it off. I really like the no HUD option...particularly for Pro Cam. When bowling, however, there are times when I would like to be able to toggle it back on (check how many balls left in the over, current score etc.) but, as has been previously pointed out, this can't be done. It's just a bit odd that the toggle only works when batting and you can't change its state once you're bowling...or turn it off if you start the match bowling. An odd design decision that I hope gets corrected.

It's funny how a change of pwepecpersp brings in a different issue..I have been playing without score HUD too but when bowling I use feedback so never cam across my mind to hide HUD there..

It's all about perspective...Good find @Madras Mani ..

I can steam gift you if you want it?

Haha sounds too good to be true. How does that work?[DOUBLEPOST=1524810555][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah, don't mean to suggest that the fix/issue was outswinger specific, it was just the most obvious way of describing the issue - given it's the most noticeable impact.

Great. Thanks for the rapid support.

I purchase the game for you and you send me the wire transfer to my account?

Sounds risky for you. I'll try and hold out until the PS4 version is released. It'll be a tough weekend.

^Whats the risk , trust issue aside?

I actually resent paying another 100 dollars just to play a week earlier with a patch that had something previously in the game anyway.

I'll be in touch if I can't hold out any longer. Thank you for the offer.

While some were criticizing this game for its lack of stats accuracy which I hope should get fixed soon. There are plenty of things in which you can be impressed by this game like I ran into this first in the morning.

Platform: XBOX ONE
Game Version: 1.07
Game Mode: T20/ODI/Custom T30
Match Type: Casual
Teams used:
licensed and academy downloaded
Ground: licensed grounds
Over Count: through out

Issue (one line description): Shots towards point and 3rd man for incoming deliveries are not playing as expected.
Bug description (detail): Shots towards point for incoming deliveries are playing weird shots even on good timing. See the below video.
Note: this is working fine for outgoing deliveries.
Also flick towards 3rd man for incoming short pitch balls is very less powered. Its not even crossing inner field.

Had this quite a few time in the last match I played. It get triggered for lofted shots. Got 4 of my batsman out in the same fashion. The same animation does kick in for aggressive and precise shots as well. I hope the prod shot can be removed for human batting as well.

Users who are viewing this thread