TENNIS AO Tennis

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I just updated and they are sliding on custom clay courts now...

Has there been another update? I did the initial one to switch to the AO International Tennis and then the following update the next day, was only sliding on Big Ant's courts after that

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Has there been another update? I did the initial one to switch to the AO International Tennis and then the following update the next day, was only sliding on Big Ant's courts after that
I got 1.20 when I switched on an hour or so ago. Serving feels a little smoother too.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Taken the plunge and pre-ordered from Base.com. Followed this one since the original launch, the reviews of this version kinda put me off but for £25 i'll bet if its awful I can trade it in at my local independent shop and get money back.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Is it just me, or are other people seeing a noticeable delay before the player animations appear on screens where you pick players, and the career match screen that shows the player attributes before the match? I'm on a PC.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Woohoo! Just won my first career match coming from 1-5 down in the first set to beat the 3rd seeded player, Andreas Turner of The Ukraine in a Futures tournament 7-5 6-3.

Did I tell you I love this game?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Nope, haven't check it out yet today. If you figure it out enlighten us. ;)

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I don't know why BA are not publishing release notes for the updates. My Steam version just updated to v0.1.1.0.1318, but I've no idea what changed.

@MattW can you enlighten us?

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Wonder if they'll push another patch for consoles next week in time for physical launch. Would be nice to have the latest build when mine turns up.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Wonder if they'll push another patch for consoles next week in time for physical launch. Would be nice to have the latest build when mine turns up.
Console has been patched 3 times since tues. Not sure what you're saying

Users who are viewing this thread