Cricket Heroes Mobile

kurtkz

Game Developer
@ThanksRudolph the camera was never resetting it state after showing a celebration cutscene.

Regarding the fielders, sounds like I need to tweak the responsiveness of the fielders in career mode. Their fielding attributes start off really average, so that's definitely an issue.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Regarding the fielders, sounds like I need to tweak the responsiveness of the fielders in career mode. Their fielding attributes start off really average, so that's definitely an issue.
Along with fielders, also look in to career mode keeper... he made a habit of dropping one or two catches in every match... I hate fellow keeper for that...

Also my team mates (bowlers) not take wickets so often, but all other team bowlers take at avg of 2 wickets per match (like more than 15 players took 25-30 wickets in first 14 matches)...

Any alternative for tilt control... I turned off tilt control, because my style holding a phone during batting allow my player come forward and play the shot... but after I turn off tilt control, I can't place batsman right and left to play shots...

When I go to fixture in career mode, sound act weirdly... like sound stuck on one note...

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
when i press next button at end of the season, game crash... i tried 2-3 times, but every time game crash...

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Played second game of my career. Got out for a duck on the second ball. Then came to bowl in the 6th over, first ball around the wicket, short on the leg side, the batsmen pulls but the fielder takes the catch and I got my first wicket.
Then after that ball, the full toss ball problem occurred, it didn't mattered how much short I bowled it was full toss and I didn't return for second over.
The third match, where ever I tapped but the batsmen would just leave/just stand, after 5 balls like that I was out and I rage quit.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
We've released another update - this is close to a final version now and we'll start porting to desktop soon.
Great to see you back.. Porting to desktop , now thats a sweet sweet news...:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread