Cricket Heroes- Screenshot on Pg 2 - An Advanced Cricket Video Game

Do you feel this 2D cricket simulation game is still exciting?

• Yes, cricket is cricket

Votes: 46 73.0%
  • No, thats boring

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
Hey mate!
I am not able to see any difference before installing previous update and after installing. Moreover I am not able to play with the controls I told you.:(

Last edited:

kurtkz

Game Developer
Crap, I didn't test the controls properly. They should work in the version. Just remember to reassign your keys properly.

Update is HERE.

Also, which ground are you playing at that you keep hitting 6's? And what shot(s) are you playing? I need all this information so I can debug the issue properly :)

Cheers
Kurt

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
Also, which ground are you playing at that you keep hitting 6's? And what shot(s) are you playing? I need all this information so I can debug the issue properly
didn't know which but i was playing t20 wc tournament
also reply to my previous posts:)
As for the shots, for me as its restricted, I played them by hitting with "Lofted back foot+left key" as AI kept bowling bouncer outside off stump.
Even after double tapping, batsman don't run faster.Please make their running a bit faster:p

Last edited:

kurtkz

Game Developer
@Meet: I'll reply to your other posts when I get a chance - I don't have much free time at the moment. When running, don't double tap too fast. Press it once to run and when they start running press it again. I'll see what effect it has if I increase the default running speed though.

EDIT: THe grounds are all physically correct, so some fields are *really* tiny - especially with the boundary brought in for T20's. I'll change how much the boundaries are brought in though. Do you have any idea by how many m's it's brought in?

Last edited:

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
yeah
No problem man
Reply to me when you are free.I just wanted to test my PS skills and if it was possible for you to include them or not.Anywyas:cheers
You are doing a brilliant job.KIU

kurtkz

Game Developer
Hi guys,

another small update is HERE:

- boundaries now respect the rules (minimum and maximum width and height)
- more fielding improvements
- running between wickets is slightly faster
- field overlay is always visible now
- pitch overlay fades in in the bottom-right corner

Cheers
Kurt

@Meet: Can you send me the PS files you did for the scorecards please?

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
This is done by me-
MumbaiBat1stINN.png

So I can send you the .psd of it.
This is actually a scorecard from the sim, followed by some photoshop
MUM-BAT-2nd-INN.gif

Please solve the leg side issue.:(

kurtkz

Game Developer
@Meet: I can play leg side shots just fine - success is based on how far outside off the ball is, the direction it's moving in, the height at the point of impact and the skill of the batsman...can you take a screenshot of the ball position in relation to the batsman when you want to play a leg side shot?

And, yes, please send me the .psd's :)

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
@Meet: I can play leg side shots just fine - success is based on how far outside off the ball is, the direction it's moving in, the height at the point of impact and the skill of the batsman...can you take a screenshot of the ball position in relation to the batsman when you want to play a leg side shot?
Ok I will and also send you the .psd of scorecard.
Also initially marker show that it should be hit on leg side but finally it ends up pitching outside off........
so it can be also a reason for the limited shots on leg side.I am only able to play down the wicket through leg side.
To summarize-
Off side shots-95%
Leg side shots-5%

Last edited:

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
Also initially marker show that it should be hit on leg side but finally it ends up pitching outside off........
so it can be also a reason for the limited shots on leg side.I am only able to play down the wicket through leg side.
this.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
lol, 1257m. If only I could hit a ball that far :p

And are you batting? Cause wow, you hit one on the legside :p

Users who are viewing this thread