Status
Not open for further replies.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
wow that was quick!!

thanks I'll give it a go

EDIT: worked - thanks a lot. great game!

Last edited:

Pat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi Kurt, any chance of a 2.647 release for the Mac version?

kurtkz

Game Developer
Sorry about that, Pat. I completely forgot. I'll try to upload it tomorrow, but my internet is kinda spotty. If not this weekend, then Monday.

Rayr27

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Hi, just downloaded the demo. Is there any way to configure the gamepad controls? I only seem to be able to play 2 shots with my xbox pad when batting and I'm doing pretty woefully with the keyboard. Just got bowled out for 15... :facepalm

Rayr27

School Cricketer
At the minute the only buttons which make a shot are the 2 triggers which go square of the wicket in either direction. The 4 coloured buttons determine stance. The LAS moves the cursor. Nothing else seems to make much of an impact.

On a more positive note my keyboard bowling is much better than my keyboard batting! :)

Rayr27

School Cricketer
The LAS seems to move the player about both before and after stance is set. Just try it again I've now noticed that pushing up on the RAS gives a defensive shot and pulling down plays a straight drive. Going to keep tinkering in the nets and see if I can get anything else to happen.

kurtkz

Game Developer
Oh right - I forgot how to play the game I wrote :facepalm

Once you've set your stance you can play a shot using the RAS. Moving it down-left will play a cover drive, right will play a leg glance, etc.

----------

Oh right - I forgot how to play the game I wrote :facepalm

Once you've set your stance you can play a shot using the RAS. Moving it down-left will play a cover drive, right will play a leg glance, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread