Last Movie You Watched

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
lethal-weapon-poster.jpg

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
THE EDGE is a top shelf pyscho thriller adventure. Orchestrating the show are two fine actors in Anthony Hopkins and Alex Baldwin. I love the tension between the two after they become marooned in the wilderness when their planes crashes while on a photographic assignment. It then becomes knowledge that Baldwin is having an affair with Hopkins wife (Aussie eye candy Elle McPherson) and has planned to kill him in this remote place. Things, however, do not go to plan as they have to rely on each other for their survival.. specially against a ravenous rogue bear. There is an even mix of suspense, adventure, tension and awe-inspiring sceney, not to mention a great rapport between the two leads.. THE EDGE earns a 9/10 rating from me.
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
THE EDGE is a top shelf pyscho thriller adventure. Orchestrating the show are two fine actors in Anthony Hopkins and Alex Baldwin. I love the tension between the two after they become marooned in the wilderness when their planes crashes while on a photographic assignment. It then becomes knowledge that Baldwin is having an affair with Hopkins wife (Aussie eye candy Elle McPherson) and has planned to kill him in this remote place. Things, however, do not go to plan as they have to rely on each other for their survival.. specially against a ravenous rogue bear. There is an even mix of suspense, adventure, tension and awe-inspiring sceney, not to mention a great rapport between the two leads.. THE EDGE earns a 9/10 rating from me.
hqdefault.jpg
Sounds like a very good movie, i do enjoy Thrillers, one of my faves is The Hitcher starring Rutger Hawel (spelt badly wrong i'm afraid) but i do enjoy the suspense of a good thriller.

D

Deleted member 46200

Sounds like a very good movie, i do enjoy Thrillers, one of my faves is The Hitcher starring Rutger Hawel (spelt badly wrong i'm afraid) but i do enjoy the suspense of a good thriller.
It's not too bad but I have seen better like Leon and the usual suspects.

Who's the cute pooch in your pic x

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
He's cute and give him a cuddle from me x
He is such a flirt with women CazCat and would love that. I found him 2 years ago in the street, he was starving and full of sores, after feeding him and gaining his trust he would hang around my garden so i took him in and he's the most adorable little chap i have ever known.

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
@Saffy I rate this one of the best psycho thriller/adventure flicks I have seen. Dont listen to CazCat:p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread