Movie Quizz

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
Just a quick in and out from me.....hello everybody.....this movie is just...The Ring.....we are all over thinking it! hehee.....speak to you all later x
What was the dragon all about?[DOUBLEPOST=1531311327][/DOUBLEPOST]
Now that is good! I best get my thinking cap on as i have a feeling you guys and girls are pretty good at this game! :cheers
Dunno about CazCat or Russ but I am no better than most.

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
An easy one...
goldpd-ring-pallas5.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1531290026][/DOUBLEPOST]Another one....
WZK71817-Alt1.jpg
So this was a separate game.Then Red Dragon is the answer @CazCat?[DOUBLEPOST=1531311513][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm thinking maybe a Canadian movie because of the Maple Syrup, other than that i have no idea, it's fun trying to guess though.
[DOUBLEPOST=1531311620][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm thinking maybe a Canadian movie because of the Maple Syrup, other than that i have no idea, it's fun trying to guess though.
I cant say whether it is Canadian or not. It has a one word title.

Last edited:

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
Ok thanks Craig, all of my friends call me Saffy as Saffron is my middle name:). I can only think it's a Canadian movie with the Maple Syrup clue?
Unusual name. Saffron is a spice If not mistaken.
Saffy it could well be a Canadian film.. not relevant. OK clues so far. 1: One word title. 2: Christmas.. new clues: South Pole, Santa, comedy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 46200

Unusual name. Saffron is a spice If not mistaken.
Saffy it could well be a Canadian film.. not relevant. OK clues so far. 1: One word title. 2: Christmas.. More South Pole, Santa, comedy.
I'm confused!

Saffron is also a town to north of me Saffron Walden nice place x

Users who are viewing this thread