OZ A Tour of India.

Bhumi

Club Captain
Prequel

Swepson seems to me talented player but you know its better to have experience bowler than some one new you need for test matches otherwise he can lick too many runs.
Jayant Yadav of India good allrounder bowl tidy economical bowling but you can not trust him in multiday game.

I wonder why only two test vs Aus and 3 vs NZ who are naturally much weaker batting side.

Bhumi

Club Captain
Aus A recover to 346 Mitchell Marsh 113 not out Kuldeep took 5 fer.
India A 111 for 0

Bhumi

Club Captain
'7 aus.bowler struggling for 47.2 over but since than Agar removed Samarth for 83 opener put on 174 with Eshwaran who need 14 for well deserved 100.

Bhumi

Club Captain
I thinks Aus will gets first innings lead tomorrow if they took early wicket as Swepson removed Bawne cheaply while
Easwaran run out 86.

223 for 3 at close of play

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
Aus need very good captain and solid batsman he could return in form during test.
Where is the Australian team for test match?
Is it announce yet? I think no because Oct 7 far away.
You were saying? Who was that that just compiled a brilliant ton on a turning wicket. Showed serious grit and determination and ensured the Oz boys posted a competitive total? All you Mitch Marsh doubters get used to the new man.

Bhumi

Club Captain
You were saying? Who was that that just compiled a brilliant ton on a turning wicket. Showed serious grit and determination and ensured the Oz boys posted a competitive total? All you Mitch Marsh doubters get used to the new man.
Good for Australia koz Shaun is terrific vs spin and now Mitchell gets ready, Uzzie also fits good in opening slot with renshaw/ patterson.

I am looking forward for this series I wish Aus beat Pakistan 1/0 but other Test will be high scoring tame draw,history says that, unless something unusual happen.

Bhumi

Club Captain
I thinks Aus will gets first innings lead tomorrow if they took early wicket as Swepson removed Bawne cheaply while
Easwaran run out 86.

223 for 3 at close of play
Mitchell Marsh should not bowl now because since the game starts he gave 4 runs per over in last 5 over india A scored 30 runs quickly- Iyer & Gill looks solid.

253 for 3

Bhumi

Club Captain
352 for 6 ind.A
Iyer 42, Gill 50,Srikar Bharat 40 n.o
Except Neser & Head, all Aus bowler successful

Bhumi

Club Captain
39/13/72/2 Agar

370 /7

Only keeper who has triple century in ranji trophy still not out, he is bright prospect for national cap.i am talking about S.Bharat.

I think we can get some lead if Kuldeep also give important stand to Bharat

Last edited:

Bhumi

Club Captain
505 all out

Bharat 106
Kuldeep 52

Australia A trailing by 159 runs but lost their openers for 38 runs.tomorrow last day

Last edited:

Bhumi

Club Captain
Head and Hadscomb batted 34 overs at lunch

Head 40*
Handscomb 32*

Aus could save this game

Last edited:

Bhumi

Club Captain
Aus 208 for 8 still 42 ball left in the 4th day Neser now batted 99 balls for his 17*

11/2 --- head/handscomb batted 40 over to 116/2

Aus lead by 49.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Prequel

Swepson seems to me talented player but you know its better to have experience bowler than some one new you need for test matches otherwise he can lick too many runs.
Jayant Yadav of India good allrounder bowl tidy economical bowling but you can not trust him in multiday game.

I wonder why only two test vs Aus and 3 vs NZ who are naturally much weaker batting side.
I don't what you're smoking but you are underestimating New Zealand. With Warner and Smith gone, Australia are trying to find a solid batting lineup, and NZ is far settled than Australia. If anything, I feel NZ will challenge Pakistan more than Australia will. New Zealand has a very good batting lineup that is capable of playing spin well.

Bhumi

Club Captain
I don't what you're smoking but you are underestimating New Zealand. With Warner and Smith gone, Australia are trying to find a solid batting lineup, and NZ is far settled than Australia. If anything, I feel NZ will challenge Pakistan more than Australia will. New Zealand has a very good batting lineup that is capable of playing spin well.
NZ good batting side in NZ but not in UAE, I bet Pakistan spinner will beat them easily, probably 3/0 or 2/0.

Users who are viewing this thread