OZ A Tour of India.

Prequel

User Title Purchaser
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
NZ good batting side in NZ but not in UAE, I bet Pakistan spinner will beat them easily, probably 3/0 or 2/0.
I can't wait for Pakistan to be destroyed by the wraith of Renshaw. Smith and Warner are gone, but there are still very solid players in the batting line up.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I can't wait for Pakistan to be destroyed by the wraith of Renshaw. Smith and Warner are gone, but there are still very solid players in the batting line up.
Is this the Lord of the Rings version :p

Bhumi

Club Captain
Wait and see because you may not aware that 5 day test will be stage at the venue where ball turn and bounce after Lunch on day 1, Yasir Shah and other two ready for you guys

Frankly speaking Pakistan too have some batting issue now but once the games in progress they will adapt Faster than australian.

Bhumi

Club Captain
I bet Holland must old Guy probably older than Fawad.Aus even pick Siddle -guy with 62 test because ACB not have confidence in injury prone MS.

Lyon is good choice but I would like to know his record outside
Australia.

Australia lucky that,they have to play only 4 test innnings in sub-continent while their neighbour nz, Will play 6 innnings at same track were Pakistan already played vs ozzie which will helped Pakistan more.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
NZ good batting side in NZ but not in UAE, I bet Pakistan spinner will beat them easily, probably 3/0 or 2/0.
I recall the last time NZ came to UAE, they drew the series 1-1 which is excellent for them considering UAE tracks are nothing like the swinging green tops of NZ. They did a lot better than Australia in 2014 where Aus lost 0-2. Don't rule out NZ, they have some very good players of spin who are experienced.

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Lyon is good choice but I would like to know his record outside
Australia.

Nathan Lyon will show his dominance in this series. Agar and Holland will play support role. They need to take wickets of Shafiq, Babar and Imam-ul-Haq.

Bhumi

Club Captain
Someone told me Pakistan has poor record in UAE series as long is final is concern so I assume those people talk about ODI

Yes out of many finals they won only 50% but otherwise in test matches they are tuff to beat

Users who are viewing this thread