Last Movie You Watched

B

Bigby Wolf

mv5bymqxnmu4zjgtyze5mi00zdlhltlhotctmzjknjk2zguyzgewxkeyxkfqcgdeqxvymzgxmda0nzk-_v1_.jpg

Easily the best Film I have watched in 2018.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
mv5bymqxnmu4zjgtyze5mi00zdlhltlhotctmzjknjk2zguyzgewxkeyxkfqcgdeqxvymzgxmda0nzk-_v1_.jpg

Easily the best Film I have watched in 2018.

I watched this today and wow! Just wow. Amazing film. Can't believe I didn't hear about this movie when it was released. I would have definitely went for theatre and watched. Need to encourage people who create amazing film like this.

Story is mindblowing and the cast(the hero) is fantastic. Did not expect this. I highly recommend this to others who dig into film genre like this.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
@Bigby Wolf

I have two doubts about the movie-
1. They never explain why people sleep when they tell Hastar's name ? Or did I miss it?
2. Why any of the generation just didn't kill the old lady ? Why were they feeding food instead? Is it because they were expecting her to tell how to find treasure ?

B

Bigby Wolf

@Bigby Wolf

I have two doubts about the movie-
1. They never explain why people sleep when they tell Hastar's name ? Or did I miss it?
2. Why any of the generation just didn't kill the old lady ? Why were they feeding food instead? Is it because they were expecting her to tell how to find treasure ?
1. Not sure maybe in the intro it was told that Hastar went into sleep in the Goddess mother's wound.
2. Yes father of the main actor actually wanted to find treasure and hence kept her alive.
Btw the ending gave me chills it was sort heart wrenching to see the kid cry and realize its the very same greed that has destroyed his families for generations ended up destroying his father too.
After watching Tumbler it took me two days to get over it was all thinking, researching and something about the movie constantly popped up in the head too.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
1. Not sure maybe in the intro it was told that Hastar went into sleep in the Goddess mother's wound.
2. Yes father of the main actor actually wanted to find treasure and hence kept her alive.
Btw the ending gave me chills it was sort heart wrenching to see the kid cry and realize its the very same greed that has destroyed his families for generations ended up destroying his father too.
After watching Tumbler it took me two days to get over it was all thinking, researching and something about the movie constantly popped up in the head too.
Regarding 2nd point, I was actually asking why his generation didn't kill the old lady. I knew that the hero kept her alive for treasure but don't know why his generation kept her alive ?

I was more sad when the hero's younger brother dies in starting. His mother was so sad that she lost her son but the hero was more worried about the treasure ! Ending is amazing. Hero's son did a very tough but good decision in the end. He knew that if he took the gold, greed will follow. It was very powerful indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread