Cricket 19 General Discussion

Oregonian

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United States
I knew it's coming. Another exciting chapter in BigAnt's cricket gaming adventure. I am wondering are we going to see players injuries this time around.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Pictures look really impressive, must be said. Very exciting, although I'll probably wait a few months at least as well.

"Enhancements to the career mode build a story around your player; how you look in the news headlines affects your potential career trajectory."

This sound great, and promising. Hopefully other aspects will improve as well in career mode.

If I may, some aesthetics options would be great as well. Hair bands, long sleeves, etc would be great as well.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Some career mode recommendations:

As I mentioned before, squad selection along with picking your team. Being able to see other players' career and season stats. Another thing I had suggested was for t20 tournaments (IPL, PSL, BBL etc) to have different squads every year. Similarly, our career player should get offers from T20 teams every year so we can change teams later in our careers if we want.

Also, format retirement would be nice too. Players should be able to retire from particular formats.

Perhaps these have already been implemented. Just a thought.

A

Ankush978

Licensed teams england australia.
I have a feeling we can get big bash teams licensed also

A

Ankush978

I love to see editing of players restricted for online mode and ultimate cricket 19 will be too much fun.
Create tournament mode for online will be nice addition.

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have a feeling we can get big bash teams licensed also

Imagine that, and the English t20 comp ram slam bam bam, whatever it’s f@cking called these days.. that would be absolutely next level!!!

A

Ankush978

Also to add
We play the game hours and hours and earn lot of xp points hope there is some things we can buy or anything spectacular we can use our xp points as a incentive of hours played earning lot of xp points.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If there is an option to have little banters when in Career mode would be nice. Some preset ones, when as a bowler your confidence level is high and the batsman confidence is low, same viceversa while batting. I know we can’t expect a a lot on this.

Also now that Career mode is build around a story, it would be nice if we can get a message notification (in the story) to opt in /opt out of auction based T20 leagues like IPL.

Also an option to set a preference order of which T20 leagues to attend on priority. At the moment I may be playing in England T20 league and suddenly halfway in the middle I may be playing Afghan T20 league and back and forth. It’s not realistic.

Nix71289

Club Captain
I've previously mentioned this before in the other thread, Just reiterating this one with a graph so its easier to understand.

Players who have played online games / leagues would have come across gifted players who kinds of hits all balls behind the keeper on the leg side. Some of them are super gifted that they stand on the off side wide line and keep moving their feet (a commendable skill) and hit everything behind the keeper mindlessly. Its an absolute pain and disgrace to watch as a true cricket lover.

Hence would request @bigant to add in a risk factor as in the attached picture (like ball edged to stumps or to keeper or mistimed to inner circle) when players keep moving around the crease to the extreme left or right. This would make players play more proper cricket and if they are willing to take the additional risk let them do it.

Attachments

• risk.png
    risk.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 50
B

Bigby Wolf

The player scans looks great with more details to each individual as well can be visible in the screenshots.

Users who are viewing this thread