TheHairyGamer88

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I love the look of the first person camera after taking a wicket too. Nice innovation there that is a surprise but I will always be using in career I think

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Also, Rashid looks nothing like himself in the game. I thought they photo scanned the whole squad.[DOUBLEPOST=1557986740][/DOUBLEPOST]Bowler bowling with cap on in the end of innings highlight.

Btw, kudos on adding an end of innings highlights.

LEFF

Club Captain
I loved what i saw in the IGN vid...The asthetics is so pleasing! However, it always frustrates me watching early gameplay by these guys as it really doesn't highlight the finer improvements Big Ant have put in for this game. All they do is try and bash 6's through the V.

***Disclaimer*** i feel slightly hypocritical as i played 'Big Bash Boom' with the Edwards boys from Sydney Sixers on camera for Big Ant... and hitting 6's in the V was literally all i did :lol

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
WK shines the ball using his spit with the gloves on. :facepalm

Such small things, i'm watching the video for the first time and these are so obvious - how come nobody in the dev/qa team pick these up earlier?

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
If only there was a way to change it
Of course there is. But I'm just not amused that such a basic thing was not picked up in the officially licensed squad when they have grand total 2 nations licensed.[DOUBLEPOST=1557987405][/DOUBLEPOST]
are you kidding?
No, not really.

TheHairyGamer88

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Such small things, i'm watching the video for the first time and these are so obvious - how come nobody in the dev/qa team pick these up earlier?

It isn't the final release though. They even said during it they are still working on what to keep in and remove. Not to mention there will most like (as always) be a day one patch as well that could remove little things like that from the game too.

Karan Dogra

School Cricketer
I am just so happy that by the end of this month, I will have a great cricket game to play with so many improvements.
I see a lot of guys complaining about things, but guys after EA 07, for a long time, we had nothing. Kudos to big ants for bringing in such a great game and also for listening to what we have to say.
I can definitely see that soon enough we would a cricket game at same level, or even better than, as fifa.
Also a big shout out to all the creators for putting in so much work for all the users to have teams, bats, etc. when the game is out.

The gameplay has made me even happier and excited about the release

nzgamer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand

Any dev / qa will not priorities these bugs over gameplay as these can be fixed later

Users who are viewing this thread