Cricket 19 General Discussion

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Then I can’t imagine you’ll ever be content with any game that they release
I hope you're happy now that you have passed your judgement. Carry on then..[DOUBLEPOST=1557988098][/DOUBLEPOST]
Any dev / qa will not priorities these bugs over gameplay as these can be fixed later
Are you implying we're looking at another rushed game where devs didn't have time to fix such obvious issues?
We all remember how many patches (and months) it took for the last game to get rid of the issues. That should not be the norm.
Its almost like expecting a game to be finished at the time of launch is asking for too much.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I hope you're happy now that you have passed your judgement. Carry on then..[DOUBLEPOST=1557988098][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are you implying we're looking at another rushed game where devs didn't have time to fix such obvious issues?
We all remember how many patches (and months) it took for the last game to get rid of the issues. That should not be the norm.
Its almost like expecting a game to be finished at the time of launch is asking for too much.

Just take a step back and look at some of the things that you’re willing and compelled to complain about. A fundamentally meaningless animation that has zero impact on gameplay.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
If you're so unhappy about the 5/5 game you've seen and the fact Adil Rashid doesn't look like Adil Rashid, then just don't buy the game.

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This looks amazing!!!

The cinematics, 1st person catching, 1st person celebration.. are you kidding me complaining about the keeper shinning the ball with gloves on (at least its better than sandpaper which I reckon misses out).. This looks to be an amazing game. Well done BA

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
All I intended to do was to share my surprise and slight disappointment given the facepalm nature of the issues on seeing some small/basic things not right in the gameplay video.

But a lot of guys here seem to be just too trigger happy to jump on anything that's not positive.

I'll show myself out and let you guys be.. may be I'll post only when I've something positive to say about the game.[DOUBLEPOST=1557990249][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you're so unhappy about the 5/5 game you've seen and the fact Adil Rashid doesn't look like Adil Rashid, then just don't buy the game.
If that's the rational you use to decide whether to buy a game or not, well, good luck.

kalyan15

Club Cricketer
I feel its developed on big bash boom engine.
Great gameplay but i feel the head and body ratio not correct.
Looks like big bash boom players with increased height.

nzgamer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand

Naah I rather think they care about 90% of gamers and what they looks for in a game and work accordingly
Unlike a dev feature game is not build to a specification it's a piece of Art which is what was explained in the video

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I feel its developed on big bash boom engine.
Great gameplay but i feel the head and body ratio not correct.
Looks like big bash boom players with increased height.
Yeah obviously, bigger heads and weaker bodies. Definitely anyone can notice if played Big bash boom but nice gameplay.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Beautiful gameplay! I'd really appreciate @BigAntStudios for such an improvement. Would love to see some Women's cricket too! Also curious to know whether certain animations are exclusive to licensed teams only? For example, in career mode, there is a new cut scene of international debut (first international cap) ceremony prior to player's inaugural test match, if you play for Aus or Eng. That cut scene is not there for other teams, etc.

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
As others have said the fluidity of the gameplay is a standout for me. The release of the ball to it hitting the bat is seamless, and a long way since the jerky reaction times of the batsmen. Faces look great too, but I think it is the limited hair options that are letting down some of their likenesses. Buttler with a blonde mullet and Rashid with shiny, grey hair.

kalyan15

Club Cricketer
As others have said the fluidity of the gameplay is a standout for me. The release of the ball to it hitting the bat is seamless, and a long way since the jerky reaction times of the batsmen. Faces look great too, but I think it is the limited hair options that are letting down some of their likenesses. Buttler with a blonde mullet and Rashid with shiny, grey hair.
Till now what ever we saw was normal balls the shots looked great .
Untill we see the shots animations when balls are bowled with seam input how then the batting animations have in store so cant be judged so early.

Users who are viewing this thread