Cricket 19 General Discussion

yeh that bloke did not have the patch installed Rashid was bowling off spin lol

Of little concern to me. Rashid will be axed from my England team anyway!

I’ll also be terminating the careers of Plunkett, Wood, Willey, Morgan and more.

Will Jacks, Ben Coad, George Garton, Dom Sibley... your time has come!

P.S. Seriously, I hope Rashid is a leggie for those that want to select him and for Career Mode.

Reactions: DAP
Yeah, I’ve noticed a lot of other forums can be toxic but can never understand why. I guess people’s passion for something can come out really bad without even realising, leading to a 10 page argument that’s gone on for the last 3 hours haha. I love people’s passion but we sometimes we need to step back I reckon lol

We’re just desperate for a great cricket game. We love our wives (Or husbands etc), our children, our jobs, our model train sets, our pigeons but we want to BE a professional international cricketer more than anything!

Consider my knickers firmly twisted!

No, well said mate. Let’s all calm down and stay composed, like Cook as wickets tumble all around him.

One thing I am personally waiting for, is to here about how the Switch Version goes. FIFA has been fun on the Switch for me, and am going to try Wolfenstein II soon on the Switch! So, let's see from there![DOUBLEPOST=1558533279][/DOUBLEPOST]
Or don’t sleep at all
I'll probably see your first video on it before I get mine, honestly it's so close now.

One thing I am personally waiting for, is to here about how the Switch Version goes. FIFA has been fun on the Switch for me, and am going to try Wolfenstein II soon on the Switch! So, let's see from there!

I am getting nervous about the switch version. I am not seeing Cricket 19 in any of the "coming soon" sections of US, UK, or Australian Nintendo websites. I live in USA, so I am really hoping a download option is available. Don't want to have to pay for shipping a game code from England.

Reactions: DAP
I am getting nervous about the switch version. I am not seeing Cricket 19 in any of the "coming soon" sections of US, UK, or Australian Nintendo websites. I live in USA, so I am really hoping a download option is available. Don't want to have to pay for shipping a game code from England.
Don't some shops online sell the code only, you could ask a friend in UK to send the code as well.

Depends how early you wake up on the 28th.
Hey Matt, also is Big Bash licensed seeing as you guys made Big Bash Boom?

I wouldn't mind seeing some edgbaston gameplay if anyone could oblige, I live opposite the thing and am very excited to see it in game

Users who are viewing this thread