Cricket 19 General Discussion

What a shambles preordered with Eb Games but stock for PS4 hasn't arrived they have xbox copies but no ps4. They looked around and looks like no ps4 copies at most localish EB stores.
Eb games Swanston st has it. Just purchased now.

Just wondering which thread I need to find who has created international teams. Can someone help me please?

So, starting the first game. Graphics are already superior. Will update as I go on.

So, starting the first game. Graphics are already superior. Will update as I go on.
U bought from the Indian PS Store?
If yes, then how much did it cost u?
Surprisingly, it is showing ₹4399.
I thought it would be ₹3900.
Am I missing something here?

long-time lurker here, i am absolutely loving playing this game so far. Undoubtedly the best cricket game yet, everything feels and is just so smooth and intuitive.

Just a minor issue i'm having is that broadcast 3 is available as a camera for bowling (the new cool camera which tracks the ball like TV presentation) but this same camera is not available as a running camera for when batting. I coulda swore i've seen gameplay of people batting with that camera, so not sure whats goin on here -- and if i'm wrong, why isn't this an option for the running camera?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread