Cricket 19 General Discussion

chaman82

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
So I played my first match in T20 mode.
The difficulty was pro and all other was pro!

Played India vs Australia in Gabba, Australia.
Hard pitch at 7:30 pm.
Australia won the toss and batted first!

Australia posted 51/1 in 6 overs and ended up at 159/9 in 20 overs. Finch made a well made 50 and little contribution from the lower order. All the wickets were different and really enjoyed the catching!! Some balls went for 6 as fielder stepped over the boundary, which was good! AI placed the innings well without any modifiers change.

In return
Dhawan and Rohit started well for me scoring 35 in 4 overs. Then both of them lost wickets in quick succession and Kohli walked in and struggled!! Dinesh Karthik gave structure to the run chase batting with the tail to take India closer to win however 13 of last over was too much with one wicket in hand!!

All in all I enjoyed the game very much!!

Positives!!

1. Ai pacing the innings!
2. Different types of wickets!
3. New shot animations!

Negatives!
1. Field setting was little off for some balls.
2. Commentary.

Online game:

Don't ask, I bowled genuinely to get a guy out for 30 in 5 overs in return he just bowled the blue ball on stumps for all deliveries running in slow and bowling fast and then running in fast and bowling slow!! Looser mentality can't help it of some people, don't know to enjoy the game at all!!

But all in all thanks @BigAntStudios and @MattW + all the beta team!

Exactly this for online..
It's only a game of " change of pace "
One fast One slow . Whoever predicts better wins on that day.

Clearly Online gameplay obviously was not the priority for bigant.

avinashp

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Good day everyone. I just bought the game and I'm really enjoying it. I just wanted to ask if anyone has any suggestions for slider settings. All of them. For the best immersive experience one can get. Like how should the sliders be tweaked for the best game play experience.
Test AI: Striker Timing 55, Bowl Quality 65, Run Rate 55 (also tweaked edges a little)
ODI AI: Striker Timing 60, Bowl Quality 65, Run Rate 60
T20 AI: Striker Timing 60, Bowl Quality 65, Run Rate 65

I’m using this at the moment, so far so good.

chaman82

County Cricketer
How can Big Ant be responsible for how someone bowls?

May be have the "stamina decrease" when a bowler continuously bowl back to back effort Yorkers
Etc etc.

Yes players will find some other loopholes then but stil things can be done and added.

It's a completely different ball game this online gameplay..
Needs dedicated beta testers and team to handle this i think.

D

Dutch

May be have the "stamina decrease" when a bowler continuously bowl back to back effort Yorkers
Etc etc.

Yes players will find some other loopholes then but stil things can be done and added.

It's a completely different ball game this online gameplay..
Needs dedicated beta testers and team to handle this i think.
People will either play fairly or not. People will always look to exploit somewhere. Find the people who you know will play fairly.

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
what s the rating for Cricket 19 ?? im nt seeing on posts

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Don't know if it's of any interest to anyone, but....just picked up the game for my PS4 from EB Games on my way home from work and got it as a bargain, used the JB HI FI price match of $79 and was about to pay before finding a $40 EB gift card in my wallet so ended up getting it for just $39! I'm very eager to get on and check it out, but unfortunately going to have to go through the pain process of waiting for the update which will apparently take 13 hours so I probably won't be able to play till after work tomorrow, bloody crappy Australian internet! :(

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
So I played my first match in T20 mode.
The difficulty was pro and all other was pro!

Played India vs Australia in Gabba, Australia.
Hard pitch at 7:30 pm.
Australia won the toss and batted first!

Australia posted 51/1 in 6 overs and ended up at 159/9 in 20 overs. Finch made a well made 50 and little contribution from the lower order. All the wickets were different and really enjoyed the catching!! Some balls went for 6 as fielder stepped over the boundary, which was good! AI placed the innings well without any modifiers change.

In return
Dhawan and Rohit started well for me scoring 35 in 4 overs. Then both of them lost wickets in quick succession and Kohli walked in and struggled!! Dinesh Karthik gave structure to the run chase batting with the tail to take India closer to win however 13 of last over was too much with one wicket in hand!!

All in all I enjoyed the game very much!!

Positives!!

1. Ai pacing the innings!
2. Different types of wickets!
3. New shot animations!

Negatives!
1. Field setting was little off for some balls.
2. Commentary.

Online game:

Don't ask, I bowled genuinely to get a guy out for 30 in 5 overs in return he just bowled the blue ball on stumps for all deliveries running in slow and bowling fast and then running in fast and bowling slow!! Looser mentality can't help it of some people, don't know to enjoy the game at all!!

But all in all thanks @BigAntStudios and @MattW + all the beta team!
Oh there are so many online jerks! --- this is why we have a league with cool local players (local for lagg issues), random online players not fun at all!

Nix71289

Club Captain
Oh there are so many online jerks! --- this is why we have a league with cool local players (local for lagg issues), random online players not fun at all!
Just saw that, one guy had a team full of medium Pacers and bowling short or full!! Pretty unfortunate that big ant hasn't looked at some of the exploits to be corrected!!

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Just saw that, one guy had a team full of medium Pacers and bowling short or full!! Pretty unfortunate that big ant hasn't looked at some of the exploits to be corrected!!
Only way I can see improvement is the ability to lock a lot more things in game, even down to player shapes and sizes if need be... u get teams with midgets and teams with giants etc... ashes allowed for locking out standard controls for example, we need more options for the host of the game...

Users who are viewing this thread