Cricket 19 General Discussion

woody7474

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hia guys, just had a quick question regarding some of the shirt numbers of the licensed players, as I think a few of the England players have the wrong numbers and we aren't able to change them (I imagine due to them being licensed?). Do we know if these will potentially get updated further down the line at all? From what i remember in AC Woakes wore 93 instead of 19 for example and its the same in Cricket 19.
Obviously this isn't the end of the world and the game is absolutely awesome, it'd just be cool if we were able to make a few changes!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
There are two different version numbers - the one in the credits, and the one in the System UI.

In the system UI, on Xbox it will be 1.0.0.2, on PS4 in North America it is 1.01, on PS4 outside NA it is 1.02, and on Switch it is 1.00.

We are currently waiting on the platform holders to process updates for Xbox One and Switch.

Kamran Abdul Aziz

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Everyone is enjoying the game and I’m the only one here whining about Amazon India not dispatching the game.

Pcuser

Club Captain
There are two different version numbers - the one in the credits, and the one in the System UI.

In the system UI, on Xbox it will be 1.0.0.2, on PS4 in North America it is 1.01, on PS4 outside NA it is 1.02, and on Switch it is 1.00.

We are currently waiting on the platform holders to process updates for Xbox One and Switch.
Thanks for clearing that up

greed378

Club Captain
Seems like the AI still suck at scoring off the players bowling in career but chase insanely well while simming unfortunately

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
A quick question, can people without an Australian Version of the game, get the Australian Menu? With the yellowish gradient and with the Aussie Players? Kind of like it more than the English one.

In an online video somebody in Australia flicked between the two. But maybe he had international version and I don’t have the game yet so just advising off that.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
@MattW can our uploaded logo get same kind of graphical effect, which default logo have in the game... It will be nice, if our update logo looks same as default one in menu and in overlay...

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Just to clarify, when I get home tonight and open the game, is the current status that I can’t get created players?

Are we just waiting for the option to download created players etc later? Do we know when we can access the community?

Or have I misunderstood?

Users who are viewing this thread