Cricket 19 General Discussion

akash s

School Cricketer
Yes for running camera?

Also do you notice on broadcast 3, i love the camera, but for edge catches it moves behind the fielder?

Yes for running otherwise it is difficult to locate the ball in broadcast 1 and 2 camera after hitting the shots

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Still not sure if this is a bug, or this is how it is now. So, basically instead of Ranji Trophy teams, these 5 have been clubbed kind of like the Duleep Trophy. I have no issues till here.
However, only issue I have is when I select any of this as my team, I then get the option to select my club team (which ironically are the teams that you could go into Ashes Cricket as first class and list a after playing and progressing for one's club).

Even till there, it isn't a problem. The problem begins when I go into the career mode, suddenly the 'club' team is now counted as first class. So, if this 'club' team match is counted as first class, will I 'progress' to one of the main 5 teams or what? Also, I have no club cricket match available, 3 day or club one day.

No idea what to do.

@MattW, hey matt, I don't know what to do.

Attachments

• IMG_20190529_030450.jpg
    IMG_20190529_030450.jpg
    901.3 KB · Views: 43

Shrimper

Club Cricketer
Do you have to appeal when taking catches?

Had a few I caught that were not given until I appealed?

Also, my game appears to be a little blurry? Anyone else?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don’t think I have seen this posted yet, and even though haven’t got game we really must have Broadcast 3 as running camera, that thing @MattW had already said is coming in a future update...

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Still not sure if this is a bug, or this is how it is now. So, basically instead of Ranji Trophy teams, these 5 have been clubbed kind of like the Duleep Trophy. I have no issues till here.
However, only issue I have is when I select any of this as my team, I then get the option to select my club team (which ironically are the teams that you could go into Ashes Cricket as first class and list a after playing and progressing for one's club).

Even till there, it isn't a problem. The problem begins when I go into the career mode, suddenly the 'club' team is now counted as first class. So, if this 'club' team match is counted as first class, will I 'progress' to one of the main 5 teams or what? Also, I have no club cricket match available, 3 day or club one day.

No idea what to do.

@MattW, hey matt, I don't know what to do.
I am not registering this as a bug, because I seriously think it isn't one.

Rhone

International Cricketer
The outfields seem very varied. The ball flies to the boundary on some, and barely travels on others. Is the outfield type selectable in the match set up? I cant see it...

Reactions: DAP

PakistanIsTheBest

School Cricketer
Psn store in North America updates between the hours of 5-6 pm est and 2-3 pm pacific. So I’d check back after that, and if it’s actually the 29th then it’ll probably be at 3 am est. A little more patience! Can’t wait to get my hands on this too.
29/05 it says on the play station blog

Wealey

ICC Board Member
The outfields seem very varied. The ball flies to the boundary on some, and barely travels on others. Is the outfield type selectable in the match set up? I cant see it...

Hello mate, yeah some are worn some are lush etc. You can select these in stadium creator.

The on disc teams obviously have them set!

Users who are viewing this thread