gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Marnus Labuschagne is playing for Kent in my career mode so i'm just wondering do players move from different clubs?
Interesting, that must be the case. What a cool thing to add to the game, not sure if it happened in Ashes or not, it might of happened with T20 franchise leagues from memory but that's about it.

Redfive

School Cricketer
Is there a way to see season stats for the other players/teams? I.e. where your runs total that season ranks Vs the rest of the league?

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Is there a way to see season stats for the other players/teams? I.e. where your runs total that season ranks Vs the rest of the league?

Yes it should be in the main screen where you have the calendar and next match , the table with standings for competitions , scroll right and it gives 3 day matches runs scored against other batsmen in your league and other formats too

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Just saying and not moaning as still testing this out , but scored 350 + in my last 2 club 50 over games in career mode , simmed AI and they reached total with couple of overs to spare....

Believe

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
How are you finding the AI is performing in your simulated career mode innings? I'm seeing a lot of 3 day games with very low scores and batting collapses. When I bat at 4 i'm very quickly left stranded as my team collapses around me. No one else seems to be able to bat! It's happened in at least 3 games in a row. Tried lowering AI from Veteran to Pro and still happened.

I've had almost the opposite... Teams making 500+ consistently, I bat at 7, and commonly come out at like 350/400 for 5. I'm playing in NZ though, so maybe it's dependent on pitches? Every single game I've played has been soft/grassy. (You'd think that would help bowlers, but apparently not...)

Redfive

School Cricketer
Yes it should be in the main screen where you have the calendar and next match , the table with standings for competitions , scroll right and it gives 3 day matches runs scored against other batsmen in your league and other formats too

Aha! Didn't think to scroll further... Thanks

TommoN

Club Captain
Why is the cricket world cup not showing in my calendar but the county championship is my career is Ben Stokes
I'm pretty certain it was the same in the last game. Is it a licensing reason? if not then it's pretty inexcusable to be having the same issue in a new game...

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
If you hit me for 4 you gotta know what’s coming next

QTp3YQy.jpg

Footystar

School Cricketer
Can you still be picked for domestic cricket from all countries? My selection Status screen only shows the English ones

Users who are viewing this thread