Patch 1.08 is now available on PS4 and XBOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I haven’t noticed much different.. if it has it’s definitely in the limited overs games.

Also @blockerdave i reckon one of your inside edges cannons off the thigh pad haha. Think it’s the fast one. Goes far too quick but looks like it does.

Nope, I’m sure it was just an inside edge and flew off side, it’s happened a few times and I’ve verified it with thermo vision too.

So my current theory... I’m playing in a created stadium with created adboards some of which don’t actually fit properly. I’m wondering if it affects the available memory and causes odd results... all my other games till now have been in default stadiums or custom stadiums with default adboards

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Stadiums were different. Default career mode club ones mainly I think.

Silly question but OOTB? Out of the box? If so then yes.

Yes out of the box, sorry. Per my last message I think these weird edges have only happened in custom stadiums with custom adboards including some incorrectly sized ones and I wonder if it nerfs the memory and gives weird results.

I’m about to be on the end of a massive innings defeat in my current game so I’m unlikely to bowl any more in this stadium. I’ll play the next one in a normal stadium and see what happens and report back!

Set Up Shop

Banned
[DOUBLEPOST=1562587085][/DOUBLEPOST]Any idea why the AI doesn’t want to put more than 2 fielders out in one day matches now?

Scratch that. If anyone is having trouble with the AI not spreading the field in one dayers, make sure you uncheck “AI SELECTS HUMAN FIELDS”. Don’t know why but it works.[DOUBLEPOST=1562588258][/DOUBLEPOST]

In your box, millennial.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Scratch that. If anyone is having trouble with the AI not spreading the field in one dayers, make sure you uncheck “AI SELECTS HUMAN FIELDS”. Don’t know why but it works.

Would suggest you’ve created fields but not tagged them appropriately so AI is selecting them for stages of a match they don’t really suit.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Scratch that. If anyone is having trouble with the AI not spreading the field in one dayers, make sure you uncheck “AI SELECTS HUMAN FIELDS”. Don’t know why but it works.[DOUBLEPOST=1562588258][/DOUBLEPOST]

In your box, millennial.

Fun fact - if you're 36 as your profile states, that makes you a millennial.

Wealey

ICC Board Member

In your box, millennial.

Or just respond normally when someone’s trying to help and you will probably get an answer to your problem!

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I mean the cutscene during the match in which the bowler walks down before the delivery is not showing up in this new patch
I've noticed it missing too, they use to have cutscenes after basically every ball but now in place of where that cutscene should be present it just has like this little glitch and skips to the next ball instead without a cutscene.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
1.09 update has arrived for PS4.

Attachments

• 4AE54EAF-D0F4-4232-917C-EF16C55DD33B.jpeg
    4AE54EAF-D0F4-4232-917C-EF16C55DD33B.jpeg
    578.8 KB · Views: 20