Cricket 19 General Discussion

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Made a video of all the South African (AI) wickets fallen during their ODI chase against India (Me).
Target 279. Custom Slider Settings.

Duminy's wicket is the first ever kind I have seen in BA games.

That Duminy dismissal, was something I wished for the game before it came out. Also, that De Kock wicket was a beauty, it's one bowl that Zak used to bowl a lot back in his days for India!

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Made a video of all the South African (AI) wickets fallen during their ODI chase against India (Me).

The way Dhoni reacts after those catches off spinners is very realistic,just the way he does it in real life.. His reaction always is like "That was bound to happen, no big deal".. :D
Great video..

---------------------------------------

Also in yesterday's match saw that the highlights package in WC matches are really similar to the intro that comes up in ODIs in the game .. Though it happens for 50 and 100 but the filter and the use of camera is pretty similar..That really was amazing to see.. Great work there BA..

Last edited:

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Playing on ps4 with 1.03 update. Bat and ball contact sounds are very low. MattW could you make the sounds more loud when shots with good or ideal.

Irtileaf

Club Captain
Good day guys,
I have noticed that the ODI highlights at the end of the innings only covet the latter half of the innings. Any way to counter that?

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
getting crashes everytime with PS4 in T10 play ... :( disappointed , error with game exit in crutial moment

D

Deleted member 185125

The way Dhoni reacts after those catches off spinners is very realistic,just the way he does it in real life.. His reaction always is like "That was bound to happen, no big deal".. :D
Great video..

Also in yesterday's match saw that the highlights package in WC matches are really similar to the intro that comes up in ODIs in the game .. Though it happens for 50 and 100 but the filter and the use of camera is pretty similar..That really was amazing to see.. Great work there BA..
Even better reaction from Dhoni when you appeal for caught behind when it's not out. Maybe I can make a video later on today.

B

Bigby Wolf

Great video..

But the way he jumped after Chahal after that wicket was unlike him but more like Parthiv Patel:p.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DAP

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

Were the South African Shirts also glowing like that in the Game , or is it only on the Video ?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Great video..

Yes! I feel they kept MSD in mind when they were developing the reactions of the keeper![DOUBLEPOST=1559633582][/DOUBLEPOST]
But the way he jumped after Chahal after the match was unlike him but more like Parthiv Patel:p.
More like Suresh Raina, although Raina wasn't a keeper, he used to keep jumping on players!

Users who are viewing this thread