Cricket 19 General Discussion

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
These are my slider settings: I only play longer formats though and have very competitive games. Batting is tough but rewarding and AI notch up decent scores depending on the pitch:

View attachment 224602 View attachment 224603 View attachment 224604 View attachment 224605 View attachment 224606[DOUBLEPOST=1563305698][/DOUBLEPOST]This is a typical scorecard: me bowling every single ball! Batting I am 17 for 1 after 11 overs in reply!

View attachment 224607
Don’t you use the pitch sliders that we used in Ashes 17? Think is was called “Around the world in 80 pitch sliders”.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Any word on whether gameplay is still being patched? I have mentioned this previously, leg side shots need a bit of work, both in terms of animations and direction. Not able to sweep anywhere but directly square of the wicket for now. I suppose will have to wait to see. Sadly I have the game shelved for now.

D

Dutch

Don’t you use the pitch sliders that we used in Ashes 17? Think is was called “Around the world in 80 pitch sliders”.
I am waiting until pitch attributes have been tweaked fully before doing that as it is bound to mean more changes. However the underlying pitch attributes for each pitch type and conditions are much more subtle and working properly in this game whereas those tweaks were absolutely neccessary in the previous game.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
you wouldn't believe what happened last ball clue not a run out[DOUBLEPOST=1563344115][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks to Twisite for the Scenario

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Ball speed meter also needs a fix offline and online both.
Bowling speeds for fast bowler
Full 5 bars bowler bowls 151.2 km/h
I reduced it to full 3 bars still he bowls at 151.2 km/h.

Mate , as mentioned in the Online Discussion Thread.

You can do whatever you want with a Fast bowler, Skills and Perks wise , effort ball or no effort ball.

He will bowl 151.2 Fastest and 140 slowest.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I signed in today after some time to try and get myself back into it, despite the inadequacies at the moment and got a message that inexplicably my profile data was corrupt. Had to delete it. Not only have I lost everything, but I'll have to go through the entire process of downloading teams again. it's getting so incredibly frustrating to deal with these games.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I signed in today after some time to try and get myself back into it, despite the inadequacies at the moment and got a message that inexplicably my profile data was corrupt. Had to delete it. Not only have I lost everything, but I'll have to go through the entire process of downloading teams again. it's getting so incredibly frustrating to deal with these games.

You had shelved the game, right? So the game takes its revenge on you..

imported_beatle

Club Captain
I have downloaded all the IPL teams but for some reason I cannot download the Royal Challengers Bangalore.I also struggled with the Chennai Superkings but they did eventually download.Any tips?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I could have told you a possible way around that.

Edit - No I couldn't, I think it's only possible on PC.

JJ7

School Cricketer
please please please someone help! the profile data of my game is corrupt and cant sign in... ive rebuilt data base of the whole ps4 no help. and every other game works fine. ive spent hours and hours on career :(

khan31

International Coach

You can do whatever you want with a Fast bowler, Skills and Perks wise , effort ball or no effort ball.

Slightly ridiculous that theres hardly a difference between the fastest and slowest delivery. In reality, bowlers like Starc or Archer can bowl consistent 88-92 MPH as a stock ball and up to 95/96 for an effort ball.

But they all have a slower ball which comes in at 70-80 MPH. I find it appalling that we cant bowl at those types of speeds in the game.

Slower ball option is broken and not needed - not exactly discrete if playing offline multiplayer. If I select off cutter and hold left trigger, it should be a slower ball.

On the same note - why are spinners restricted to 50-55 MPH? We should still have speed modifier triggers so we can land anywhere between 45-60 MPH. (There needs to then be a faster ball delivery type which can hit 70 MPH for certain spinners.)

Is it not bizarre to anyone else that they cant get bowling speeds right in a game after so many attempts?

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
These are my slider settings: I only play longer formats though and have very competitive games. Batting is tough but rewarding and AI notch up decent scores depending on the pitch:

View attachment 224602 View attachment 224603 View attachment 224604 View attachment 224605 View attachment 224606[DOUBLEPOST=1563305698][/DOUBLEPOST]This is a typical scorecard: me bowling every single ball! Batting I am 17 for 1 after 11 overs in reply!

View attachment 224607
CAN u send me the sliders for T20 format ?? please

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India

Without looking at the speed can you differentiate slow and fast balls?

Amritkhaira

School Cricketer
Slightly ridiculous that theres hardly a difference between the fastest and slowest delivery. In reality, bowlers like Starc or Archer can bowl consistent 88-92 MPH as a stock ball and up to 95/96 for an effort ball.

But they all have a slower ball which comes in at 70-80 MPH. I find it appalling that we cant bowl at those types of speeds in the game.

Slower ball option is broken and not needed - not exactly discrete if playing offline multiplayer. If I select off cutter and hold left trigger, it should be a slower ball.

On the same note - why are spinners restricted to 50-55 MPH? We should still have speed modifier triggers so we can land anywhere between 45-60 MPH. (There needs to then be a faster ball delivery type which can hit 70 MPH for certain spinners.)

Is it not bizarre to anyone else that they cant get bowling speeds right in a game after so many attempts?
Variation is ok only the crosseam and effort balls needs a fix dont want the game to be like dbc 17 where mediums can bowl at 89 km/h

Users who are viewing this thread