No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

azkhan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Shared Namibia. Udpated rosters, line ups, kits and a few minor adjustments to appearances.

I really loved your limited overs kit for Namibia in Ashes cricket. The design on the kit was brilliant :thumbsis there any way of importing that kit in c19?

sajeednp

Club Captain
A few works in progress.
CC @Dutch
akdyMvy.png

3WOeWTF.png

QkkHDOt.png

QC6Ww2u.png

d0ubZzb.png

KlgMb7H.png

Most of them probably are.
Cannot find these teams.. how about zimbabwe.. after these can you please work on women international teams

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
He's definitely got the Woodstock on my system.
Yeah I had a bit of an issue too, I downloaded playfaced versions you'd done the other day of Jeetan Patel and Mark Adair who both had the B3 DB3 bat assigned to them and when I downloaded your Nepal & PNG teams this morning now the B3 DB3 bat has been replaced by the SM King of Kings bat. When I searched your username under bats it came up with only 8 shared bats. Only about two of those county bats were there, one of the DSC bats and the M&H. The B3 DB3 is now missing so must've been replaced by of course that SM bat, somehow those two bats must've been linked together.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Yeah I had a bit of an issue too, I downloaded playfaced versions you'd done the other day of Jeetan Patel and Mark Adair who both had the B3 DB3 bat assigned to them and when I downloaded your Nepal & PNG teams this morning now the B3 DB3 bat has been replaced by the SM King of Kings bat. When I searched your username under bats it came up with only 8 shared bats. Only about two of those county bats were there, one of the DSC bats and the M&H. The B3 DB3 is now missing so must've been replaced by of course that SM bat, somehow those two bats must've been linked together.
I think I might have an idea what's going on. Cheers, I'll pass it on.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Bats are probably the buggiest part of the academy. Have plenty of duplicates which I dare not delete. When searching in the academy the Bat Make field is actually in the Bat Design field. Has been same since DBC17 and the order when assigning them via player editor is so random, i'd much rather it be sorted in alphabetical order.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Bats are probably the buggiest part of the academy. Have plenty of duplicates which I dare not delete. When searching in the academy the Bat Make field is actually in the Bat Design field. Has been same since DBC17 and the order when assigning them via player editor is so random, i'd much rather it be sorted in alphabetical order.
Also rather delete them fake bats they give me the craps when trying to apply bats to players there in the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread