Cricket 19 General Discussion

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Once again the old patch comes rolling out and things that haven’t been tweaked people start saying are so much better.

As much as it’s prob best to pretend they have been it makes me wonder if people actually play the game or just come on here and bullshit..

It doesn’t help others especially giving false hope.

D

Deleted member 185125

I notice ball hitting the pads when AI tries to leave the deliveries now.[DOUBLEPOST=1565106557][/DOUBLEPOST]And had two outside edges (front foot drives) which went for a six , between the keeper and second slip :facepalm.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Disappointing how the academy update on PC had England with the right name and number fonts, but the console patch doesn't include this change. Wonder if @MattW can shed light, as the licensing agreement must have allowed the academy update to have it changed.

Dracos

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Still disappointed that the changing host nation for custom ODI/T20 wc still isnt fixed!! Ive been asing for this to done since patch 1.03!! @MattW @BigAntStudios please get this looked at guys and hopefully its fixed for patch 1.12
It's sad that such a basic thing is incorrect. Hope it will be resolved.

timmy94

Club Captain
Tried searching for this but couldn’t find anything...anyone know why every time I put a logo as a field marking it’s upside down?? And how to change that?

rangersw12

Club Captain
Academy seems to be taking ages to download teams

Anyone experiencing the same thing ?

Last edited:

zayno

Club Captain
Academy seems to be taking ages to download teams

Anyone experiencing the same thing ?
yes.it takes long and then says academy not available .please try again later. also the AI field placement issue when they bowling still exist. they dont change fields even if you targeting a specific area.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Does anyone feel the player/team ratings that are downloaded from the community are not accurate? How can West Indies have 82 ovr but India only has 80?

How can Kohli have a rating of 82 but Dhoni has 84 or something?

I'm not that experienced when it comes to community downloads, can anyone please recommend someone who has made players with real life ratings?

Friedlele's faces are really great but in my opinion, the ratings/skills of players are absolutely wrong.

What do you guys think?

Firstly you can edit ratings yourself.

Secondly, Fridele’s players simply use the default on-disc ratings

Astronot_Yet

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Firstly you can edit ratings yourself.

Secondly, Fridele’s players simply use the default on-disc ratings

I didn't know that the ratings were from the in-game default. I apologize was assuming that Friedlele's creations had inaccurate ratings. I have manually changed the ratings of India and WI till now. Is there any other creator who focuses more on the skills rather than appearances of the players? Maybe I can download proper ratings/skills from there and keep the player faces from friedlele.

Users who are viewing this thread