Cricket 19 General Discussion

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
I have the game on the Switch but I'm debating getting it for the Xbox. As I haven't played the Xbox for over 9 months, I don't have Xbox Live, would I still be able to access the academy without Live? I have no intentions of playing the game online so I'm not really fussed about that.
yes you will be able to access the academy

Desai3

Club Cricketer
Everything is excellent..just this is little discouraging...the score is well over 100 with just 2 wickets lost...but ai field is just like how it is in powerplay...ai difficulty is legend..everything else is on hard. Am i doing anything wrong? AI on legend difficulty still plays little slow towards the end of the T20 innings with 7-8 wickets in hand!
ON PC.

Attachments

• 032C8049-8605-4A81-B8AF-A325F1BB77B0.jpeg
    032C8049-8605-4A81-B8AF-A325F1BB77B0.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 29

zafar_sheikh

Club Captain
Everything is excellent..just this is little discouraging...the score is well over 100 with just 2 wickets lost...but ai field is just like how it is in powerplay...ai difficulty is legend..everything else is on hard. Am i doing anything wrong? AI on legend difficulty still plays little slow towards the end of the T20 innings with 7-8 wickets in hand!
ON PC.
Uncheck the AI set feild for you option from the general settings menu.... Your issue will hopefully solve :thumbs:thumbs

Desai3

Club Cricketer
Uncheck the AI set feild for you option from the general settings menu.... Your issue will hopefully solve :thumbs:thumbs

I am batting btw...you mean to say if i uncheck that option ai will select spread out field to my batting?

Last edited:

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
:when batting trainning,when enter into length and line both options game always crashed and went to destop again and again happining

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Playing on widescreen 21:9 monitor.
Seems stretched:( anyone playing in ultra widescreen monitors ??

Also getting lag in cinematics from toss to gameplay there s lot of lags.. :( plz help to fix this guys .

My system . :
AMD 8350 FX 8 CORE
GTX 1050TI 4GB
12GB RAM

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
And the AI have stopped using the all rounders bowling... 55 overs in, 17 overs apiece for Holding and Roberts, 15 for Daniel, 6 for Stephenson.

Should make my "battle of the all rounders" league real fun.

(Stephenson is even a BOWLING All rounder FFS.)

It's not hard, is it.

Pat the lads on the back mikey, another sterling effort.

Users who are viewing this thread