Cricket 19 General Discussion

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
whenever I download scenarios and try to play them this ALERT message shows up "Scenarios were detected that are no longer editable as the team data is no longer fully intact. These scenarios have been deleted."
What is happening
Plz help

Sultan Ms Nama

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
is it possible to have male and female cricketers together in one team ..if not i hope big ant should provide patch for it as it will take cricket 19 to next level . i m sure all fans wants this feature also
maxresdefault.jpg

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
is it possible to have male and female cricketers together in one team ..if not i hope big ant should provide patch for it as it will take cricket 19 to next level . i m sure all fans wants this feature also
maxresdefault.jpg
This hasn't actually happened in real life yet. RC are trying to get it through. So, really no point in BA having it before it actually happens, or is confirmed to happen with rules and everything set. Till then you'd have to wait for them to consider.

Sultan Ms Nama

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
This hasn't actually happened in real life yet. RC are trying to get it through. So, really no point in BA having it before it actually happens, or is confirmed to happen with rules and everything set. Till then you'd have to wait for them to consider.
yes but i used that pic just for idea only but it would be great if that feature is provided ingame

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
yes but i used that pic just for idea only but it would be great if that feature is provided ingame
Did you read my reply? There is no basis to make this a feature. That's because there's no example to go on, and rules are unknown. Plus as said in the picture and the TV commercial that used to air during IPL, this hasn't been approved yet.

Sultan Ms Nama

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Did you read my reply? There is no basis to make this a feature. That's because there's no example to go on, and rules are unknown. Plus as said in the picture and the TV commercial that used to air during IPL, this hasn't been approved yet.
i know but as cricket 19 and previous editions of big ant cricket games provides customization so i thought if its available it can make game more interesting.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
i know but as cricket 19 and previous editions of big ant cricket games provides customization so i thought if its available it can make game more interesting.
It's like talking a wall. Just read my previous two replies. BA always provide customisation based on real cricket, and not something they has never been done.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Just out of interest and I’m not way trying to spark up a male v female debate or anything..

But what’s the idea of the mixed gender game?

Because again talking purely from what I have seen.. they all struggle to deal with Perry bowling late 60’s early 70’s.

How on earth they going to lay bat on ball to Starc etc..

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
whenever I download scenarios and try to play them this ALERT message shows up "Scenarios were detected that are no longer editable as the team data is no longer fully intact. These scenarios have been deleted."
What is happening
Plz help

You have edited teams involved in the scenario

Mr Snrub

International Cricketer
Just out of interest and I’m not way trying to spark up a male v female debate or anything..

Because again talking purely from what I have seen.. they all struggle to deal with Perry bowling late 60’s early 70’s.

I agree in real world cricket. Not sure how they'll overcome those sorts of issues.

In relation to Cricket '19, the only reason I put a like on Sultan MS Nama's post was that I have a wife and daughter who both play the game (real life and on PS4) and I have a created local social team on PS4 with everyone else I know, except them who are in a womens team, sectioned off from the rest of us. In wider terms I understand it wouldn't really be a lot of use in the game of course.

As for the real life mixed gender game, are they only going to allow the women from each team to bowl to one another perhaps and only the men bowling to men? The fielding will be interesting, with the women trying to take catches off balls smashed twice as hard at them as they're used to.

MrSquiggle

School Cricketer

I believe they are looking at somehow having it as the Women only bowl to the Women and the Men only bowl to the Men. Heard something about each over will be 6 balls with one Male/Female bowling. Whichever gender is on strike decides who bowls the next ball.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I agree in real world cricket. Not sure how they'll overcome those sorts of issues.

In relation to Cricket '19, the only reason I put a like on Sultan MS Nama's post was that I have a wife and daughter who both play the game (real life and on PS4) and I have a created local social team on PS4 with everyone else I know, except them who are in a womens team, sectioned off from the rest of us. In wider terms I understand it wouldn't really be a lot of use in the game of course.

As for the real life mixed gender game, are they only going to allow the women from each team to bowl to one another perhaps and only the men bowling to men? The fielding will be interesting, with the women trying to take catches off balls smashed twice as hard at them as they're used to.
Those are real obstacles, and that's why as of now that's only an idea and no plan is in place for actually holding this match. I do support the idea.

Nikhil Ajmera

School Cricketer
Community servers have been so bad.
I just cant download any teams recently.
First of all it takes 5-10 mins to process only to display the message The Academy sharing service is not available.
Really frustrated with this.

Last edited:

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Question of Men and women within a match was requested when BA first started introducing women's cricket into the game [Great initiative IMO].. I remember Ross replying that physics wise it wouldnt be possible in the game as both have different style of gameplay and to mix them up into a match would cause more issues , so basically its not possible within this setup..

Reactions: DAP

Users who are viewing this thread