Cricket 19 General Discussion

D

Deleted member 185125

What if, they’re planning a proper Big Bash League release? I’d prefer an add on to C19, though!
Maybe Add-on will make sense if they also include additional features along with the Teams. Cos the Teams can anywhich ways be downloaded via the Academy.

Reactions: DAP

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is there any official word or signs that patching of Cricket 19 still in progress?

Altough there are quite a few issues to be worked on, now that its been close to 4 months. Not sure if BA have moved on with Cricket 19.

@MattW can you please confim on this? Thanks!

bptuner

School Cricketer
So the question was asked : is there any evidence of them working on a patch. I said yes. Instead of thinking: great, there is evidence of a patch, people are getting shitty because they feel deprived. You either believe it or you don't.
Never doubted you my man, I'm just saying its ridiculous that so many people are complaining about this title but BA doesn't even offer any insight, here or on their own forums, whether any progress is being done to improve the current state of the game.

D

Dutch

They Offer alot of insight , when a new Version of the Game is to be promoted, but after relaese , well lets just leave that for now...
It's a different point though. There is perhaps a valid discussion to be had over a company's PR policies but the answer I gave was meant to give people some hope rather than confirm that the whole world is a shithole and everyone is out to do them.

bptuner

School Cricketer
Oh right, I forgot all about blind faith, my bad.

The fact you can confirm that a patch is being worked but you don't say how you know such a thing (which could be fair enough) shows that BA intentionally witholds any update information from the general consumer. Pretty lame. When was the last time @MattW even posted in this thread? Or the bug thread? Or even replied to NUMEROUS threads on their dedicated CR19 forum that has several questions/queries/bug reports/complaints/etc?

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hmm so I got gifted a steam voucher and considering buying it, can you download your stuff from Ashes Cricket? I made 1990's teams thanks to the community resources but the teams I used as a base for sponsorships don't seem to be the academy list.

D

Dutch

Oh right, I forgot all about blind faith, my bad.
Nope you ain't getting it at all. Fine.[DOUBLEPOST=1570173067][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hmm so I got gifted a steam voucher and considering buying it, can you download your stuff from Ashes Cricket? I made 1990's teams thanks to the community resources but the teams I used as a base for sponsorships don't seem to be the academy list.
Unfortunately not.

Users who are viewing this thread