Cricket 19 General Discussion

bptuner

School Cricketer
Hmm so I got gifted a steam voucher and considering buying it, can you download your stuff from Ashes Cricket? I made 1990's teams thanks to the community resources but the teams I used as a base for sponsorships don't seem to be the academy list.
Don't even consider it until they finish what they started.

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nope you ain't getting it at all. Fine.[DOUBLEPOST=1570173067][/DOUBLEPOST]
Unfortunately not.
Damn that's a shame, I really couldn't work out how to use that new logo uploader from DBC 17 or AC where you uploaded a file and had to use the in-game program to trace it. I'll probably still get it and hopefully some more 90's stuff pops up cheers[DOUBLEPOST=1570173237][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't even consider it until they finish what they started.
What do you mean by finish what they started?

bptuner

School Cricketer
Damn that's a shame, I really couldn't work out how to use that new logo uploader from DBC 17 or AC where you uploaded a file and had to use the in-game program to trace it. I'll probably still get it and hopefully some more 90's stuff pops up cheers[DOUBLEPOST=1570173237][/DOUBLEPOST]
What do you mean by finish what they started?
When actually have a game that works as intended, includes the features that were promised in order to get people to pre-order but naturally were never added/finished and generally just improve their approach to PR. Just my two cents.

bptuner

School Cricketer
There are some excellent new creations of retro teams on the academy.

In my opinion the game is well worth it and there is concrete evidence that they are still working on it.
Whats the "concrete evidence"? The only logical reason I can think of that you wouldn't tell the forum is because you've been told something the rest of us haven't, by someone close to CR19/BA. Why can't you tell us what the "evidence" is?

Also, why is it up to you to provide people with updates about the games progress? Isn't that what @MattW is literally paid to do? Last post: 20th of AUGUST. Seriously?

I don't want to get into a shitfight with you @Dutch but this is a pretty strange approach for BA to make people think that there's even a chance this game will be worked on ever again.

Last edited:

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There are some excellent new creations of retro teams on the academy.

In my opinion the game is well worth it and there is concrete evidence that they are still working on it.
I love what I've seen from the community as always it's top notch efforts especially for the retro fans. Some of these people are so good I hope that BA are sending them kick backs haha

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Had a look at the steam depot for the games and there has been a number of changes added to the builds of late so I believe there still working on the game just not sure when we will get another patch

bptuner

School Cricketer
Had a look at the steam depot for the games and there has been a number of changes added to the builds of late so I believe there still working on the game just not sure when we will get another patch
It is promising to see that, but I'm (and sure alot of other people are) frustrated at the lack of communication from BA. The last two branches have updates from around an hour ago so fingers crossed.

D

Dutch

Whats the "concrete evidence"? The only logical reason I can think of that you wouldn't tell the forum is because you've been told something the rest of us haven't, by someone close to CR19/BA. Why can't you tell us what the "evidence" is?

Also, why is it up to you to provide people with updates about the games progress? Isn't that what @MattW is literally paid to do? Last post: 20th of AUGUST. Seriously?

I don't want to get into a shitfight with you @Dutch but this is a pretty strange approach for BA to make people think that there's even a chance this game will be worked on ever again.
Last I am saying on this. I have stuck my neck out so that folks here can have a sense of hope that something is coming.

Even that may be crossing a line. I am not in a position to say what or when nor do I wish to.

I have no say or input into why how or what BA deem it neccessary to inform the community.

Discuss by all means the communication policies of whoever. That was not the subject of my post.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
It's a different point though. There is perhaps a valid discussion to be had over a company's PR policies but the answer I gave was meant to give people some hope rather than confirm that the whole world is a shithole and everyone is out to do them.
@Dutch We don't need you to confirm that though.

bptuner

School Cricketer
@Dutch We don't need you to confirm that though.

Exactly, it shouldn't be up to @Dutch to confirm or deny anything. Everybody is asking if theres a patch coming, BA refuses to talk to anybody so someone not affiliated with BA has to remind us to be patient, which is fair enough and I appreciate that he's tried to offer some insight into whats actually happening with CR19 at the moment. The real problem is BA doesn't believe in communication post-release.

D

Dutch

FFS

It isnt up to Dutch to do anything. Dutch decided to mention the fact after a question whether there was any evidence of there being work done on a patch that Yes there is evidence. Great! Fireworks, marching bands, shitty half time choreography number, sausage rolls, pineapple and cheese on sticks, Twiglets.

You deciding to go on a never ending rant about PR is your choice.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Exactly, it shouldn't be up to @Dutch to confirm or deny anything. Everybody is asking if theres a patch coming, BA refuses to talk to anybody so someone not affiliated with BA has to remind us to be patient, which is fair enough and I appreciate that he's tried to offer some insight into whats actually happening with CR19 at the moment. The real problem is BA doesn't believe in communication post-release.
I meant Dutch doesn't need to confirm the shithole bit...

D

Dutch

“All I did was mention to the wife that this bit of fish was good enough for Jehova....!”

“Stone him, stone him.....”

Users who are viewing this thread