Cricket 19 General Discussion

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I keep it at 50 min and 75 max with aerial marker at 10.. Feels really good to play with the extra zing in the pace.. Marker at 10 neither makes me pre meditate nor allows me to smack and score boundaries easily.. Its like perfect spot.. Also allows me to leave a lot more.. Test cricket definitely feels like a proper test now..

Great will give it a try

initial couple of days played at default 50 50 just to taste default...but felt it slow after having played Ashes cricket for long at higher pace

Since had set higher min max in Ashes cricket so changed to 70 80 and found it quite refreshing and challenging as well...especially the short of length and good length deliveries felt quite zippy and as a result the timing window also had to be changed...to a bit early

Now since past couple of days trying with 60 70...

Have Always played and enjoyed the pitch marker since Ashes cricket introduced it..

DBC 14 had introduced ball marker which felt refreshing (but every shot felt very premeditative).. and replaced the pitch marker from all those previous cricket games which made them arcadey but we all enjoyed them as there was no choice...Lol

However ever since Ashes introduced the pitch marker along with a slider to adjust its appearance, it felt so immersive, challenging and satisfying as well..and removed the premeditation altogether....
Now when I (have to) turn on the ball marker in the nets/practice mode (just to make practice mode playable due to absence of pitch marker despite it being enabled) I simply cannot enjoy it more than few deliveries after which I have to exit

[Surprisingly this bug which was there even in Ashes, may be very basic and least urgent for @BigAntStudios that it never got fixed since Ashes cricket and now Cricket 19...but in my opinion this makes the modes unplayable for all those who play only with pitch marker..Have reported it already hope it may become priority this time...]

only pitch marker in legacy cricket games = premeditative + arcadey batting
pitch marker + slider for it appearance = immersive + realistic batting

Would definitely urge all those who play with "Ball marker enabled" to disable it and "enable the pitch marker" (disable the pitch marker colour though) and atleast give a try for a few days...

After the initial feeling of unplayability (which eventually goes away by simply playing), it will take your immersion and satisfaction level to a whole new level and make the game refreshing like never before...

Sorry for the long post..

Cheers!!

ndschan

Club Captain
Finally, trying this. Played my first over in test, as India. Wow, this does make it challenging, without having to go to very hard! It feels even better, playing wise. Though, lost two wickets in the first over, genuine edges! 2-2!
Same here its altogether a new game now. Have kept the Marker time at 20 and Max Speed at 60. Find it very difficult to gauge short balls as I play with Batting Close Camera. Very rewarding to hit those back foot off drives which I never used before. Thanks @wasteyouryouth

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Is it only me or anyone facing the issue from yesterday that downloading any team is taking ages in Academy.
ps: I am playing on both ps4 and Xbox one s .

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is it only me or anyone facing the issue from yesterday that downloading any team is taking ages in Academy.
ps: I am playing on both ps4 and Xbox one s .

For me as well, it takes longer times in C19 than earlier BA cricket games.

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can you download more logos in Cricket 19 than you could for Ashes Cricket? I recall hitting my limit for bats logos and general logos in the last game but IIRC Ashes Cricket logo database was expanded from DBC 17

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Congratulations BA on your pathetic support. You do this with every game and don’t have the balls to face the community about your mistakes.

:D:lol:lol:lol:lol

If you would really like to tell them , then there is a option to tag using @Name.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Congratulations BA on your pathetic support. You do this with every game and don’t have the balls to face the community about your mistakes.
That was too brutal and on the face I feel!! :spy

timmy94

Club Captain
Is there any way you can change the competitions or match types used in career mode? Would be cool to be able to do 40 over games and 4 day tests to get through a bit quicker

Willoughby63

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
Mumbai Indians
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sydney Sixers
Profile Flag
England
Is there any way you can change the competitions or match types used in career mode? Would be cool to be able to do 40 over games and 4 day tests to get through a bit quicker
Not that I know of.

D

Dutch

So let’s be clear that this is the cricket 19 discussion forum. It is not the official Big Ant forum. For those wishing to let Big Ant know that they think this game is better than this or that game, use their forum. Just choking this forum with utterly subjective declarations is not what this thread is for.

MBix

School Cricketer
Anyone know if the Marsh One Day Cup / Sheffield Shield (formerly JLT) teams and updates are going to come to PS4 or Xbox at some point? I note Western Australia aren't known officially as the Warriors any more and now just Western Australia with a new version of the older logo.

Or would I be best to start playing this game on PC instead with more ways to edit the kits etc?

Users who are viewing this thread