No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Aaaand a couple of more.

View attachment 228822 View attachment 228823

Would like to share what I've been doing all in one go on Tuesday, if I've not finished, I'll share what I have done.
You saw my first reaction to the first post. Now getting back to words, these are beautiful. Only thing I don't know is whether they'll change kits. Since there's not any big change planned. Only thing sponsors might change, but it will be an awesome share since we have so much time to the IPL.[DOUBLEPOST=1577077566][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sick! Are these the new season's uniforms? I have no idea if they've been released or not.
Kits, 2020 Specific haven't been been officially put out there. But, I don't see a big change for any team. Mostly sponsorships will change, otherwise basic design is going to be retained most likely. They'll probably announce these after the India tour of NZ.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sick! Are these the new season's uniforms? I have no idea if they've been released or not.
@DAP is spot on. They're 2019 kits. With the auction having just happened I thought I'd do a some just with the 2019 versions - they're a little thrown together for that reason but on the whole they look decent.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Legendary work @wasteyouryouth[DOUBLEPOST=1577085800][/DOUBLEPOST]Can anyone share username for downloading the best IPL 2019 kits and rosters until 2020 kits are updated??

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
@DAP is spot on. They're 2019 kits. With the auction having just happened I thought I'd do a some just with the 2019 versions - they're a little thrown together for that reason but on the whole they look decent.
Though, the squads will be 2020 when you share, right? At least the players that are already created by you. For example some captains have changed.[DOUBLEPOST=1577101507][/DOUBLEPOST]
Legendary work @wasteyouryouth[DOUBLEPOST=1577085800][/DOUBLEPOST]Can anyone share username for downloading the best IPL 2019 kits and rosters until 2020 kits are updated??
@wasteyouryouth is going to share.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Any chance of this clash Guernsey by the Renegades
EMTtRJBUYAIHXFv

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India