No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
So you haven't made Marnus the second coming of Bradman? And you've done the Hundred. 1/10 worst creator of all time.
No hate pls, is jokes
And on top of that hE hAsN't MaDe PsL 2026 or BpL 2025. That means he has lost that one mark too. 0/10

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Andrew Terry

School Cricketer
Sorry if this is mentioned before I couldn't find an answer. Great teams and rosters but when I download your England and Australia teams the test uniforms lose their numbers and player names on the back. Not a huge deal but wondering if it was something I'm doing. Cheers for all your amazing work.

weave3533

School Cricketer
Evening folks, could someone tell me if there is a way to just replace kits to my existing teams that have downloaded from the academy, everything else is spot on, rosters,logos,faces etc, I don’t want to lose these, I would just want to update a few kits that have been added recently, any advice would be great..

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Evening folks, could someone tell me if there is a way to just replace kits to my existing teams that have downloaded from the academy, everything else is spot on, rosters,logos,faces etc, I don’t want to lose these, I would just want to update a few kits that have been added recently, any advice would be great..
Best way is to set up a second account, download the team you want the kits for, create a new custom team with a bunch of dud players, copy the kits to them, share the custom team, download on main account, copy kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread